Excusing the JW Child Abuse Scandals.

by Phizzy 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Please assist with an answer / view on this quezzie !

He abuses child A [no witnesses except the childs accusation / claim] then abuses Child B [no witnesses except the childs accusation / claim] - does not the Testimony of the 2 victims constitute 2 Witnesses ??

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Yes it does, Africaman, and that is acknowledged by the WT.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Aren`t we forgetting that jesus Christ has been ruling over the christian congregation for 100 years ?

Hasn`t he been seeing whats going on in all these congregations around the world , regarding abuse of all these children committed by elders ministerial servants and the rank and file ?

Didnt Jesus take a special interest in children ? Or maybe thats the problem .

Why else would he choose to close a blind eye.?

didnt I read on another post that jehovahs witnesses are a human organization and they are not perfect ? regarding child abuse and their policys, so where does Jesus Christ , JehovahGod fit into their equation ? Jehovah God the Almighty /Jesus Christ the reigning King over Jehovahs Witnesses for 100 years , and they have an ever increasing amount of child sexuall abuse victims coming forward , with no end in sight.

Honestly , how do jehovahs witness apologists explain this , in all seriousness.

smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Exactly Mate,

so what is wrong with this conclusion JW's ??? :

"Jehovah and Jesus approve of child RAPISTS"

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

The rape and murder of JW Whitney Heichel by Jonathon Holt created the very same reactions when JW's were informed that the rapist/murderer was indeed a "brother" in her congregation. I had people tell me to my face "well, he clearly wasn't a real Jehovah's Witness".

The denial of reality amongst the JW's is ASTOUNDING!!!!!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"He was not a 'real' JW".

Just wait until the cases really start piling up.

Then you can ask them why so many "fakes" have spent so much time in JW congregations.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The next time a jehovahs witness starts bashing the catholic religion when one of their members commits a crime we can always say "Well he/she was not a real catholic " , " if they were a real catholic they wouldnt have done such a thing ", and The church hierearchy is then let off the hook .

Witnesses have two sets of standards , one that applys to them and one that applys to everybody else . Hypocrites .

smiddy

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

As in the the song Let It Go they choose to "conceal, don't feel."

They have to put that wall up in order to protect their perceived "truth" I've seen with my own eyes that wall go up with my own family members. No matter what proof you have, their minds just shut down. They can blame the molester and even possibly the local elders for doing things wrong but when it comes to their GB or their policy's they shut down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit