Greybeard is Witnessing again

by Greybeard 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

It is a Kazoo but I am planning on designing Cannabis Witness Kazoos that can be smoked out of. Stealth, I like that... thats what it is ;)

Ron Dare? Yeah total company man and blind as they get. He is about 300 LBs over weight like many sorry to say. One of the last things he said to me was, "We are the rightous"

That's the way they think ... sad

I live in Pismo Beach,

If anyone is over here and wants to hang out, just text my phone 805-295-8750

It is a internet phone so I need to be by wireless internet to get it.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

I just posted a new blooper video, if swearing offends you, don't watch this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_d6kyS5ck

• BU2B
    BU2B

You are awesome man! I swear I need to escape my life and fly to the west coast. Maybe me can meet In the "mile high" city next summer lol. Everything's legal there my man! What are the cannabis laws like in Cali?

• BU2B
    BU2B

New York State sucks a** royally. We do NOT live in a free state.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

You got to PEE to be FREE here, its hard to get a job unless you pee. However there are ways around all that. You can youtube it. As long as you have a card you can get it from a licensed dispensary. It really needs to be more FREE... The only way the goverment will be happy is if they can tax it... They would need to tax the hell out of it because they will loose money in other ways for sure. O well... Welcome to disfuctional EARTH!

I'll meet you there but give me some time to get ready to tour first bro, I'll bring the show. Cannabis Witness Live!

If they think Michael Jackson was a BAD Jehovah Witness, wait untill they see this BAD Jehovah Witness! I will bring in 40,000,000 stoners and stone em! ;)

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

I like dreaming :)

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I Needs Cannabis.

• Greybeard
  • Greybeard
    Greybeard

Just added another webisode at the beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4ZC_Htn-g

Share this