Greybeard is Witnessing again

by Greybeard 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
  • BU2B
    BU2B

Kewl video Graybeard! I think you and I would have a great time together lighting up some of that herb.. You seem like a cool fella to hang out with :). Happy thanksgiving Greg!

• BU2B
    BU2B

Also the weather there in Cali makes me "green" with envy lol. I am sitting under lake effect snow here!

• suavojr
    suavojr

lol!!! Nice one... I ned to try some of that

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

I would love to hang out and light one up BU2B...

I just posted another song I have been working on, I recorded it on Garageband. just a demo but not all that bad... I have a lot to learn about mastering. Here is the song: Mary Set Me Free http://cannabiswitness.com/2014/11/28/mary-set-me-free-demo-on-garageband/

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

You should suavojr ;)

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I wanna see a lot more singing, you need a little band to back you up, you'll be terrific!

Marina

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Thank you Marina

I am working on it, I recorded two CDs in the past, I have 21 songs on Itunes, greggstevens.com

I just got a new Mac and I am learning to record on a DAW. I am using garageband for now to record and write Demos. You can check out my progress on cannabiswitness.com

If there are any musicians on here that would like to help or advise me, please do. I am a newbie at recording on my computer but I can figure it out.

Take care ;)

• aintenoughwiskey
    aintenoughwiskey

Is that really a kazoo or a stealth vaporizer? I have recently been approved for medical cannabis. I hope it helps! California! Im freezing my ass off in a deer blind!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Hi Greybeard,

I remember your post of several years ago. You mentioned an elder named Ron Dare who was on you're df'ing committee. I know him from another cong. I liked him but total company man.

I'm close to your location and would like to meet up with you soon. maybe even share some herb. PM me and I'll get in touch.

just saying'

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit