Apostate with the HIGHEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE has to be this lady

by Terry 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Mark for later

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Londo, loved that video too. It is called "Shit" for those who haven't seen it. Can you imagine her doing a parody of the Awake articles about body parts, like "I am Joe's Liver?" Hahaah.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Oh yes katie kitten rocks! I love her stand up for Jehovah

• talesin
    talesin

As Terry said, ahare! How do you share? See below, if like me, you are learning how to use different social media.

Share / Embed / Email

F/B G+ Pinterest (I think there are 12 media you can share this with)

^^ That is a menu that comes up after the youtube video ends. Share with friends and groups, Tweet, etc.

t

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think I need to start my day off with Louise more often. She's a hoot and has put me in a better mood.

It has snowed here this morning (Sat Nov 1, 2014) and I gotta dig leaves out of the eavestrough in this shiite.

• steve2
    steve2

Katie Kitten is infinitely more listenable - and persuasive - than all the super-charged "earnest" and serious warning youtube videos out there about the organization.

Her astutely humorous observations are second-to-none - there are so many points of connection.

Who can listen to her without instantly recognizing the people and situations she so memorably describes?

She is also an incredibly sensitive woman - the humor accompanies a deep respect and regard for those who have been negatviely impacted by the "personalities" (i.e., males in positions of power) in the organization.

Her video on gay JWs is imbued with sadness for those struggling with sexuality in the organization but at the same time, her account of how the organization "deals with" sexuality is humorous - and in places hilarious - in depicting the elders as completely out of their ever "loving" depth when offering counsel to "at risk" witnesses.

She has the right mix of policy- and authority-puncturing humor and high regard for humans who suffer under the fear, obligation and guilt of man-directed religious belief systems. Katie rocks!

• scary21
    scary21

She is so funny....love love love her !!!

• scary21
    scary21

She is so funny....love love love her !!!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I remember from here!! YEARS ago. I think it was around the time that we had EvilForce and then the board wars. Around the time Simon was thinking he'd had enough.

Will definitely check out her videos.

-Aude.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I agree with Steve about Louise's sensitivity. Her video on spanking, while at times funny, gives us insight into the fear and pain she experienced as a child. She has indeed suffered because of this despicible religion and like most great comedians, the humor was born from pain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit