Apostate with the HIGHEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE has to be this lady

by Terry 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Louise doesn't know it yet but she is my new best friend. She is the go to person when you want to lift your mood. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

• Terry
    Terry

I think I'm going to spread the word. She only has about a thousand hits on her videos.

There needs to be 7 million. You know why? She is so REAL and doesn't mind speaking her mind--but--in a totally

acceptable way.

I'm going back and clicking LIKE on her videos and if she has a channel, I'm going to subscribe.

Spread the word. We need more like her telling it like it is.

She has 3 videos on the CHILD PROTECTION POLICY which are very, very well worth watching.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I subscribed to her youtube channel a few weeks ago...she is genius...truth combined with humour, and naturalness.....Katie Kitten you rock!

• Zomblisher
    Zomblisher

Thanks! I like the way she delivers the message... genuine and full of beans!

This is my first post.

• poppers
    poppers

I simply cannot decipher most of what she is saying with my hearing problems, her accent, tone of voice, and laughter while talking. Some voices just don't register with me with any sort of clarity. Hers is one of them. Another is the actress playing Bernadette on Big Bang Theory.

• Listener
    Listener

She is an amazing lady and what she did about the child protection policy is first class. She made the elders and Bethel look like complete fools.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I agree, what a wonderful lady. My favorite line:

"and by layed, I mean holding his hand after field service."

Actually ther are many others in this video. It is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9I_6JTUKjc

• kairos
    kairos

One of my favorite YouTube channels.

I've seen all of her videos.

Lifts my spirits, for sure!

• millie210
    millie210

Welcome Zomblisher,

I like your name.

Good post too!

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks so much Terry. By Christ Lord Jehovah in the Heavens above, apostate laughter is the fiercest, most "Truth"-deflating medicine in the ex-JW arsenal! It punctures pomposity, kick-arses earnestness and gives sore backsides something worthwhile rocking back and forth about. Three cheers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit