A question that bugging me

by wheelwithinwheel 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I am sure they all got to count their time...

And that's what it's all about -- the greatest "preaching work" that the world JW Insiders have ever seen!

Of course with the fact that JWs are leaving in droves (as indicated by new members here) and being thrown out for minor infractions (like having doubts) it's a good thing that they are giving attention to retaining existing brain-dead members.

Doc

• KateWild
    KateWild

It's all about rebranding of a company and good PR strategies. WT has sucessfully rebranded their property development company to JW.ORG they are making a lot of money and doing well with their charitable status too. Kate xx

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I think they realize that many JWs that grew up in the organization feel no connection to it and see the JW life as being devoid of fun, which it is, no holidays, no traditions, no get togethers, nothing positive to remember. Conventions are bland, boring and meaningless. I think they are trying to do things that will stand out and be remembered in a positive way. Yes, they are desperate.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Judas saw the anointing of Jesus' feet with expensive perfume as a colossal waste, better spent on the poor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit