Has anyone else heard this about the GB??

by FeelingFree 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Thanks everyone for your replies. Sorry not responded I have stinking cold and been lazy today!

It makes sense that she has got this confused with the generations teaching. I mean I get confused by it but you would think such a devote Jdub who claims it's her life would know her stuff!

So they are teaching that the 144,000 and the GB members go up to heaven before Armageddon during the GT like a rapture? My thought is if all the GB dies there are always people to replace them... but if they aren't of the anointed class the whole org would no longer be spirit directed would it? Therefore making the whole thing a farse as the claim of spirit direction is really what validates them within the rank and file. I guess like people have said it's just another lead up to making the "it can't be long now" claim seem real. It will be interesting to see what happens when they do all die and nothing happens.

JuanViejo2 - Your story seems to be a familiar tale that really makes me sad. All that time wasted...

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I think I know the root cause of this rumour...

this is a speculation based on the overlapping generations explanations.

we have been assured that we are well into the "2nd" phase of the generation. The WTS used Franz to quantify the first phase and now the 2nd phase is well along so the current GB will outlive this time period to be raptured after the great trib but before the big A

I heard a friend paraphrase his CO who said as much over dinner at his house.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Whilst the corporation exists they will have CEOs.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If Jesus had truly chosen the WTS. as his earthly mouth piece for all mankind (1919) why are all the books and literature that Rutherford wrote are out

of print and banned from JWS or the public from reading ????

The WTS. is solely run and operated by corrupt opportunistic men who had the audacity to self proclaim themselves the chosen ones in promoting their literature and self

positioning themselves with assuming power and control. Thats why when you are baptized in this religion, you have to acknowledge loyalty to these men (GB)

directors of the Watchtower Corporation Publishing house.

The WTS. is nothing more than an exercise in Americanized religious charlatanism and its coerced indoctrinated followers are its self devised sales representatives

and exploited supporters for this organization. The truth speaks for itself.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I think she is talking nonsense, like punky said there will always be someone to take charge, WT is full of pompass ladder climbers who have probably thought up lots of new doctrines to fit in with their own leadership.

Kate xx

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Remember lies or half truths are approved according to the WTS. if they support god's solemnly chosen organization, its defined as spiritual warfare by them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit