Any announcements on Sunday(Silentlambs)????

by closer2fine 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Isn't it a telltale sign that something is wrong with the JW-apologists when they always hide under the mantra of anonymity?

Notice how pretty much every other person who has posted under this thread had an open email account and is willing to converse or debate about various topics? Even accepting someone else's opinion which may differ from their own.

Alas, our little JW friend "accuracy" here posts absolute statements with no substantiating evidence, and also hides behind a blocked email account.. HMM I WONDER WHY.

Pathetic.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Accuracy said:

"No. You underestimate the intelligence of those who can recognize an agenda when we see it."

I think Reborn2002 just proved that he can recognize your agenda

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

Farkel~~>It's impossible to underestimate dub intelligence, fool.

Farkel<<<

ROFL! Good one!

On the AOL dub debate board we had one come forth with "the buybull (aka NWT) says Jehovab's people would face persecution and this is a sign of that prophecy being fufilled."

Oh my! GAG!

This was the first time in my life I heard a JW use the scripture "Judgment begins with the house of God"
    BUT as usual it was misapplied. Oh forgive me.. Jehovah's cleaning house and kicking out all the victims .. [>:(]

If that is the house of God they can keep it .. and better yet, move it to Pluto.

~Bugs

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    No. You underestimate the intelligence of those who can recognize an agenda when we see it.

One would have to be a complete imbecile not to recognize that there is indeed an agenda associated with Silentlambs.

What is absolutely moroninc is to attach evil intent to that agenda that Bill Bowen and others have. What possible evil could there be in protecting children and isolating and watching those who do them harm? The evil agenda is the one coming from those who refuse to admit they have strongly erred in the past and have protected those sick puppies while ostracizing the victims of these individuals.

While public announcements may sound as if the Watchtower is on top of things and pedophiles are not coddled, the thousands of victims coming forth proves otherwise. Their main reason to deny any culpability is simply MONEY! The boys in Brooklyn are simply afraid that their huge "non-profits" may be taken away from them by past victims who may sue over their mishandling and mistreatment of the victims throughout their history.

So, like the greedy corporations and merchants they so often complain about, they try to cover it all up and deny the problem. The end result? The victims get screwed again!

• Room 215
    Room 215

Accuracy,

``Any good come from it?!" When has anything but good not come from disclosure of the facts and public debate in a free, fair and open public forum with every side according the opportunity for statement and rebuttal?

Contrariwise, what does the refusal of one or more of the protagonists to participate in such a venue suggest about the strength of its argument?

Let's just see who shows up to wield Gideon's sword and then we'll talk about ``truth.''

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Farkel,man sometimes you just crack me up!(LOL)...OUTLAW

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Farkel - lol you nut!

Hopefully, if someone did go to the meeting today - they can report back if anything was said.

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Sooooooooooooooo,

Anyone go to the meeting today? Hear anything about Dateline?

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit