Any announcements on Sunday(Silentlambs)????

by closer2fine 17 Replies latest jw friends

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Think there will be any announcements on Sunday encouraging people NOT to watch any worldly news programs about JW's????? Hinting that some apostates & DF'd ones are featured? I'll be interested in hearing.

They'll probably try to tie in how this must be the beginning of the end - the governments picking on JW's & it must be like touching Jehovah's eyeball.

Zechariah 2:8 For this is what Jehovah of armies has said, 'Following after the glory he has sent me to the nations that were despoiling YOU people; for he that is touching YOU is touching my eyeball.
    [8>]

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

• accuracy
    accuracy

No. You underestimate the intelligence of those who can recognize an agenda when we see it. Why should we accept your "spin" instead of our own?

If there is any good to come from this, we welcome it. Otherwise, your hubris and backslapping are presently unjustified. Your war hasn't been won yet.

• Mulan
    Mulan

There won't be a meeting on Sunday in our area, because they had an assembly day today. Tomorrow is for 'field service'. Hahahhahaha.
    They can do it at book study though, which is over at 8:30 here. The show will be on at 10, so some won't watch I am sure. But I know several who are really looking forward to it.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Farkel
    Farkel

: No. You underestimate the intelligence of those who can recognize an agenda when we see it.

It's impossible to underestimate dub intelligence, fool.

Farkel

• belbab
    belbab

I have been thinking of effortless ways to bring Dateline into awareness for the JWs.

I can't show up at Kinkdump Hall. Oh I would like to see someone post in the stalls of womens washrooms of the KH announcement of Dateline program, and then report back here the whispering that went on and who reports it to the elders.

Any lurkers here, willing to try.

Joe 2:9 They rush on the city , They run on the wall; They climb into the houses, They enter through the windows like a thief.

• mindfield
    mindfield

"Accuracy",

At least the Catholic Church had the guts to face up to the fact that they have a pedophile problem in their church. You, however, along with countless other glazed-eyed dubs, continue foaming at the mouth and scream "Persecution! Persecution!" whenever something negative comes up about your meaningless little cult. Maybe you should wise up to the fact that this isn't a war. This is the exposition of the truth, and whether you like it or not, your cult DOES have a problem.
    Kapisch?

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

Hi accuracy........

funny how you think of helping victims of molestation as a "WAR".

how come your gov body doesn't have any "holy spirit"?
    exjws, the media and the us gov have to fix your organization for you????

gee, to bad your gov body doesn't know how to obey god!!!!

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

There won't be any announcements. Even though the fds has the mental equivalent of a brain stem they won't want to draw attention to themselves, just like the snakes they are.

CornerStone

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I've been thinking of wearing a big sign around my neck that reads "Dateline: May 28th - don't miss!! and visit Silentlambs.org" while walking up and down the sidewalk in front of the kingdumb hell. It will be in sight of both the dubs and the traffic. It's a busy street even on a Sunday.

• dissedsis
    dissedsis

I believe they will make the whole talk on Sunday over to be careful what you watch and hear because the "world" is just trying to get them down blah blah blah blah.... You know how the story goes!!!

Never leave the ones you love...but..Never love the ones that left. ;)
    dissedsis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit