New WT video: Like taking money from a baby!

by WingCommander 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I don't know. But it really makes a person wonder what's up with all the pushing for donations in the last little while. To the point of even asking children for money instead of buying an ice cream cone, makes one think. I'm sure that most of the R & F are thinking, I hope.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...................Image result for Watchtower sophia

.................JW Children Can Help The WatchTower..

.......................Defend JW Pedophiles,in Court..

........GIVE THE WATCHTOWER YOUR ICE CREAM MONEY!..

.......................https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/71/97/3a/71973a0faadaa58b55ed8c981be07c2b.jpg

• antes8080
    antes8080
    were can you buy two scoops of ice cream for a Quarter so stupid.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    I can't remember which building project it was but they kept bragging that couples had sold their wedding rings and children had emptied their piggy banks to finance it. Does this organisation have no shame? That begging cartoon is vile. Get your children out of this cult please!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    There must be a psychopath in the marketing profession advising them to make these videos.
  • sir82
    sir82

How to tell when a cult "jumps the shark":

When it produces videos designed to make pre-teen kids feel guilty about buying ice cream instead of giving their money to the cult leaders.

Silver lining: How desperate must the WTS be, if they are groveling for kids' pocket change?

• StarTrekAngel
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.............................Image result for Watchtower sophia

.................JW Kids Gave the Watchtower Their Ice Cream Money..

..............So WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Pope Anthony Morris Could Buy..

... ................................ A NICE $38,000.00 ROLEX WATCH!..

...http://41.media.tumblr.com/4144bedec16e85078abbe8b52c939090/tumblr_nbbzan9cbD1s865f6o1_1280.jpg

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I can't believe the developments in just the past say, 12 months from this Cult. Just when I thought they couldn't be more outrageous or top themselves with their own stupidity, another month rolls around and they pull their pants down around their ankles and show their hairy asses. It's just an incredible sight to behold. Truly, these must be the "Last Days." (for the cult!) One can hope?

Never would I have imagined such bold-faced gall and audacity. Never would I have imagined the near constant stream of "New Light" and "refinements" coming from the leadership. Leadership which used to be anonymous and faceless, unless you yourself were at Bethel. No more! The Popes of the blue Logos have shown themselves! Cartoons? Literature trollies? Folk music and televangelism? Acceptance of the once "Evil" internet, AND social media? Picking the pockets of children?

Too bad.......too bad!

• 4thgen
    4thgen
    Sorry guys, but I really LOVE it! Yes, it's disgusting and shameless , but that's the beauty of it. It is sure to backfire!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit