New WT video: Like taking money from a baby!

by WingCommander 49 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Just when you thought May's JW dot org video featuring wide-eyed Cult lunatic GB Lett guilting the masses into giving every last dime they have couldn't be topped, your children will now be fed a guilt-inducing cartoon in which they are guilted into giving every last cent they have to the WT Cult.

The WT entitles this one, "Give us your money! ALL of it! We need ALL of it! Even your children are to be shaken down!" - No, not really, but it might as well be called this. I have never seen such a blatant, shameless, shake-down for money in my life. If my parents weren't spinning in their graves before, they surely are now. The desperation is now palpable. They must be dying a death of a 1,000 lawsuits to be so shamelessly shaking down the rank and file like this. Bravo jw.cult! Now everyone can see you for how you truly are.

This is incredible. For shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc7CySwLVWg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gc7CySwLVWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• pixel
    pixel
    Disgusting!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Oh my God that is disgusting! "You know Sophia, do you REALLY want that ice cream when you could give your last quarter to us." Damn, they are shameless and pathetic! How many little kids want to give up their ice cream to drop their quarter in a box at the KH? Good lord this is sickening!
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov
    OOO NOOOOO I wish I did not see this video it makes me so sick.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Really, how much worse can the Org's money-coercion get?

Pressuring pre-pubescent kids to get baptized as well as parting with their meagre spending money, points to a corporation which has changed their direction dramatically due to external pressures being brought to bear upon it, primarily through the Internet, social media, and the law courts. They anticipate a serious downturn ahead!

I genuinely believe that they intend going all the way, and will eventually demand serious financial donations from every active J.W.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

How far off can Tithing be really? Not very far at all. Know what is really f*cked up when you think about it? All REAL Christian religions (and hell, even some other cults) actually GIVE BACK to their flocks, and in particular their next generation members - the children. What do the Governing Body of JW's give back to their congregation's children? These dumbass cartoons which actually have the audacity to guilt them into feeling bad about even day-dreaming about having an ice cream cone on a hot summer day, instead of giving every last dime to help construct more property and to the cult recruiting activities. Incredible!!

This cult is all take an ZERO give. It's how it was when I was growing up, and it's how it is now. It's just that now, it is more in your face and jaw-dropping in it's delivery. The manipulation, the guilt, the in-your-face entitlement attitude that these crooks have is just an incredible sight to behold. This sh*t has just GOT to be waking some people up. Just has to.

• freddo
    freddo
    Bloody Hell!
  • Splash
    Splash

I thought the poor were meant to beg from the rich, not the other way around.

(Proverbs 22:16) The one defrauding the poor to increase his wealth and the one giving gifts to the rich will end up in poverty.

• freddo
    freddo
    Where would I find that on the jw website please?
  • under the radar
    under the radar

This is a truly disgusting example of the WT’s latest brainwashing techniques. The overt and subliminal messages in this short cartoon are so obviously self-serving it’s painful to watch. It makes me angry to think of young people being manipulated and emotionally coerced in such a way. Dang, I hate this organization!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit