LATEST from SilentLambs 5-25-02 please read

by shadowfang 19 Replies latest jw friends

• XLovesMeNotX
    XLovesMeNotX

Hyg why are you depressed? The COWARDS turned tail and RAN like cockroaches in the kitchen LIGHT!!

Thats all they are cowardly cockroaches. Satans minions.

When a JW asks me if I have nothing better to do than spend my days bashing religion, I reply "Actually, no, I don't. I'm a PIONEER, just like you." :)

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I am depressed partially because when I had my chance to speak I just ranted. I said things I didnt want to say and didnt say things I wanted to say. Next time I will take an outline.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I heard you did good, Hyghlandyr. Don't worry.......whatever you said had an impact.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• larc
    larc

Hygh,

I'll bet you did just fine. Sometimes ranting is a good thing - the true emotion comes out. I bet that you sounded a lot more coherent to the audience than you did to yourself.

Is there a tape of the whole event? I would love to see it.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Your vigil spoke volumes. And the elders are so rude, they should be disfellowshiped in absentia for not showing up.
    All of the silentlambs are brave individuals who have poured out their souls to be heard and I pray that each one of you get that oppourtunity to speak out and expose the defilement in the ranks of the organization. God bless each and everyone of you as you stand up to be counted among all who will never remain silent again.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2
    George Bandarra said the meeting was confidential and private and due to all the attention they were not comfortable with having a meeting.

Ohhhh. . those poor, poor dirtbags who are afraid of the light! So the WTS requires darkness to do their deeds of evil, huh?

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

"And the elders are so rude, they should be disfellowshiped in absentia for not showing up."

rude is not the word. -- they are gutless!!!!

where is their theocratic fearlessnes?

where is their faith in jehovahs saving power??

where is their divine wisdom ???

they prove themselves to be faithless, fearful cowards!!!!!!

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Hyghlander was awesome at the News Press and at the candlelight vigil!

Everyone was very proud of him! His comments were sincere and heartfelt! He said what needed to be said!!!

I think it is a lot for him to take in right now, and my thoughts are with him.

• myriamme
    myriamme

Shadowfang, i did get that trough the silent lambs e-mail systeme but this is great that you share it here for those who might not have gotten it, thank you :)

And thanks again to all those who had the oppertunity to be able to go to the vigil , share, and make a difference with their presence. I pray that this is the begining of a great liberation to those still caught in the fellowship of the lambs.

If only by the presence of human souls close and careing :)and all the public information that will follow the lambs will see that they need not feel alone anymore that there are actual humans that are dealing themselves with bringing their abusers to public scrutiny or helping loved ones living or having lived such trauma and who are willing to be there to listen care or even help in a real way.

Thank God something is finaly happening to open a light for the childrens hurting in silence .May they hurt no more.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I have to agree with Mpatrick. Hyghlander, you spoke from your heart and everyone knew it. I was and am proud of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit