Do You Think The Islamic State Will Launch An Attack On US Soil In The Near Future?

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• millie210
    millie210

I think this comes up every 9/11 but there is a focal point this year.

• Mikado
    Mikado

I think they will do something, but can't help feeling that the UK may actually be under more threat.....just for the moment.

• designs
    designs

nonjws- There are around 95 offically recognized Islamic terrorist groups operating internationally, which means most are already on US soil. There are major and minor players of other persuations (Racist groups, political groups, other religious groups) probably well in excess of several hundreds on US soil. We have the Lone Wolf types like the McVeigh's.

Politicians right now running for office are using the ISIS group to build political clout and scare the public. Reality is the public should be afraid everyday, but our minds like to block out reality.

My son works in Law Enforcement, he tells me- 'if the public only knew'....

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Mikado, I think you could be right. The UK is full of home grown terrorists. The bastards.

• minimus
    minimus

Isis scares me. You should be in fear. It will not be about politics.

• designs
    designs

Yep they are major crazy moderf*#kers....

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I hope not.

• 88JM
    88JM

I dread to think how much worse things would be now, though, if they had decided to arm what were then the "rebels" in Syria over a year ago.

• minimus
    minimus

The USA armed the "rebels", trained them and did a real good job!

• Moses Joe
    Moses Joe

No, and I do not think they'll ever have the opportunity to do so. If they could they would have already, but before they ever get to the point where they have the necessesary means to reach the United States they will likely all be wiped out BY the US and Britain. Even if they ever managed to get anything here, it'd only be my raking together all the funds they can for a one shot attack that would likely kill many, but would just be the equivelant of punching the biggest guy at the bar - it'll hurt him, but now you've got his attention.

I'd be far mor concerned about Britain, the chances are that the means they plan to reach the west is through the people they already have who are British Nationals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit