A reminder

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I will upload and provide link

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Barbara Anderson’s Watchtower Documents

***IMPORTANT MESSAGE***

Wolves Among SheepAiring Wednesday, August 20th in the United States a new documentary produced for television on Identification Discovery (ID) channel, based on Jim Kostelniuk’s book, Wolves Among Sheep: the true story of murder in a Jehovah’s Witness community.

DEADLY DEVOTION SEASON 2: the episode “Witness to Murder” will be shown Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. EST as well as Thursday, August 21st at 12:00 a.m. (midnight)and Sunday, August 24th at 10:00 a.m.

For those who subscribe to cable systems (Comcast, Cox, and Time Warner) the program will also be available on “On Demand” and other similar services after the show airs on ID Discovery (“Discovery ID” in some markets).

• SAHS
    SAHS

“AndersonsInfo”: “. . . the program will also be available on “On Demand” and other similar services after the show airs on ID Discovery (“Discovery ID” in some markets).”

Unfortunately the particular “on-demand” channels available on our cable service, Rogers Cable, here in Canada are different than the “on-demand” channels available in the USA.

“Watchtower-Free”: “I will upload and provide link.”

We’re all counting on you, buddy, especially us folks up here in the Great White North of Canada. Thank you so much in advance for your philanthropic endeavor in uploading this and providing the link! Please write yourself a little post-it note or something to make sure that you definitely won’t forget. I’m pretty much biting my nails on this one. Make sure you post an update on this thread with your link as soon as it becomes available. Thanks again. Much appreciated!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I just read on FB that in addition to Amazon Instant Video, Deadly Devotion episodes are also on Apple TV! The Witness episode will be available for streaming starting tomorrow.

Barbara

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Quite an interesting story. I just ordered the book.

• Dagney
    Dagney

DVR set.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I tuned in right at 9. When I turned to the channel it came on loud and woke up my wife who was asleep on the couch.

A few minutes later she leaves because she feels uncomfortable. I'm guessing she thinks the TV show must be lying. I asked what's been said so far that is wrong.

She said that there was nothing really. But she didn't want to watch the show.

Cult thinking reaction?? Yep.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Husband was not home :( at midnight I think I'll turn it on. He should still be up. This will be interesting

Good story.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Some in my home felt very uncomfortable watching this, saying, they felt like this is something they shouldn't be watching, that it had an apostate feel to it. One even reasoned early on before knowing the story, that every religion has a few crazy people. Eventually, about halfway through they found something else to go do. I stayed and watched and when another person came into the house, they jokingly said to them that I was watching a JW bashing show.

I believe the negative background of the JWs upfront (i.e. 1975 being wrong) was too much for them without knowing where the story was going. It was perceived as an attack or a story from someone that got caught up and fell away because of 1975. I think if somehow this could've been pointed out after the main story point, they would've been more receptive to hearing and maybe considering the other information. It was like they were trying to guess the story so that they could decide whether or not to keep watching. If that makes any sense.

We watched the other story last week on CNN about McNeal, and that went over ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit