GB member Anthony Morris mentions concerned JW letter at RC

by Acluetofindtheuser 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BU2B
    BU2B

When he said that I got so angry. He had such a flippant response to a sincere letter. So cold hearted. Where was the loving response? I thought in my head, "I hope you starve, and when you are about to slip into unconciousness, someone plays this clip for him" Not proud of that, but that was my immediate response when I heard it.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that they’ve received such letters throughout the years. If a Great Tribulation was truly imminent, JWs would not be prepared. I believe the Mormons actually have to store up a certain amount of food.

It really makes me wonder if the real powers that be in the Watchtower Society really believe that the Great Tribulation is imminent. They’ve never prepared or instructed their followers how to prepare. Of course, any provisions stored up, might be less donations for them.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

This was definitely in the outline. The german one said the exact same thing on the RC tie-in.

• sir82
    sir82

<Derisive snort>

Yeah, that letter came from the same source as a "questions from readers" letter...thin air!

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

This is one of the reasons why I don't write into bethel about striking realizations. I know they will dismiss it and consider it a waste of time. They may even mock my idea at an RC just like this guy. All 8 million witnesses were to laugh at that person's letter. If I was that person I would tell them what for.

Sending any letter to bethel can only get you into trouble locally. The only way to avoid that is to be anonymous.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I can imagine this happening on CNN when Wolf reads someone's blog. Does he start it by saying, "Now here is a blog from someone who is not that bright".

Doesn't Anthony know that he embarassed all those who could of, written that letter?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Tony the Turd used to be good at telling lies... Now he totally sucks at it... What an idiot.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They made that crap up. Here is what REALLY happened. Some publisher asked an Eldub about storing food one time, and he said," I have no idea.." Then the story spread until A Morris the III heard the story. He then told the writing dept. to add it to the IC for the encouragement of all!!! Huzzah!!!!

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit