Hamas,Fatah and Israel..Why are they fighting??

by jam 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

A report from 2009 the problems that existed.

Hamas and Fath in a power struggle, not over who is going to

bring democracy and prosperity to Palestine. Nor is it over

who is going to build schools, universities and hospitals. They

are not fighting over what is good for the Palestinians. They

are fighting over money and power.

The power struggle is one of the main reasons why the

Palestinians are still far from reaching their goals, first

and foremost the establishment of an independent state.

Is this still the case today????

The two sides (Hamas/Fatah) despise one another so

tremendously that some Palestinians have been arguing

that Hamas and Fatah hate each other more than they

hate Israel. Had it not been for Israel's physical presence

thase two entities would be dispatching rockets and

suicde bombers against each other.

Ironically, it is Israel that is preventing Muslims from killing

Muslims.

Remember the report was in 2009. Do we see the same problems

today??????

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Ok, Here's my joke.

Q. What is the difference between a jew and an arab?

A. A sheet.

Seriously now . . . If your enemies are fighting each other, never intervene.

• jam
    jam

skeeter: That is what I don't understand, they

are fighting each other in their own land.WTH

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

It's hot over there right now. And, when it's hot, tempers get shorter.

Look at Ireland and England. Not the same country, but they are pracitally the same. Needless, terrible bombing in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Best thing about September 11th, is that Ireland and England calmed down. What's that Beth Midler song, "God is watching us . . . from a distance. . . we all look the same." I'm not sure of all the politics, but it seems that they (Irish Rebel Forces) realized it was silly to bomb.

It seems that the people we are closest to is who we pick fights with. You should live in my neighborhood! Neighbors fighting with neighbors over stupid sh*t.

• jam
    jam

I hear you....

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

jam - nice peice of blame the victim - this is what the Israelis want the West to think - they have divided and conquered the Palestinians for years - they funded Hamas as an alternative to Fatah in the 70s and 80s. You may want to do some research about the history of Zionism and how Israel came to control a land which was over 90 percent Palestinain 100 yers ago. You might want to wonder why the Palestinian deaths and causaulties are a massive multiple of Israeli deaths and casualties. What is the political imperative in Israel that requires such as massive retaliation. You might want to think about the living conditions and frustrated aspirations of the Palestianian youth living in Gaza. You might want to find out why Israel opposes a coalition government between Hamas and Fatah.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The history shows they have been slaughtering each other and their children for THOUSANDS of years.

Every time they make up some "reason". The jews tell us that jehoobie told them to do it, muslims say Allah told them, or the muslims start killing each other over who was supposed to run things when Mohammed died - then its vengeance, rage hate. Now its money and power.

When whoever becomes the "victor" with the money and power, somebody else will find another reason to start the killing all over again. We are separated from the islamic world by about 11 centuries. Let them crap in their own bath water.

HB

• Pacopoolio
    Pacopoolio

The result of Abrahamic religions, which were all just an excuse to try to own land in the first place.

• jam
    jam

Thanks for the comments, but it is still puzzling why

they can't come to a agreement..

And Frazzled UBM, I have been reading what you suggested.

The majority of the land given to late comer, Israel...

• free2beme
    free2beme

Because 5000 years ago, someone dated someone elses sister and did not treat her with respect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit