How to Wear a Pinkie Ring, by Stephen Lett, Governing Body Member

by Oubliette 41 Replies latest social humour

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

In that video, blatantly wearing his Freemason ring and standing between two masonic columns.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder how Anthony Morris feels about Letts little pinkie ring. I mean if Anthony feels that 'tight pants' are a conspiracy of the Gay community to get more eye candy he must be having second thoughts about Lett's pinkie ring fashion statement. Giving a talk about sacrificing higher education, material things, and a good job to please Jehovah doesn't seem like the right occasion to be waving that gawdy pinkie ring in front of everybodies noses with those God awful hand gestures and raised eye brows.

He needs to get back on the theocratic ministry school for some council on his platform appearence, he's looks like a loonie with every screw loose, this is not the way to present the Kingdom message.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

His voice reminds me of Forrest Gump.

zed

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"Other gods are just figments of the human imagination"????

He should read those passages in the Old Testamant where jehoobie speaks of other gods as existing. But of course we must remember that at that time YHWH was just one of the 70 sons of EL, with Asherah as his wife. He had to fight to keep hold of his "portion" the sons of Israel.

He hardly ever blinks which makes him look odd, (on top of the mealy mouthed low IQ style of delivery.)

Wasn't a black pinkie ring on the right hand a secret gay signal in the days when it had to be hidden?

HB

• steve2
    steve2

This bizarre news of the Pinkie Ring will be paraded all over the internet and then the fashionistas will come (with apologies to Matthew 24:14).

• integ
    integ

I get what he's doing. He fashions himself as some sort of performer. He is obsessed with enunciation and feels he has an impressive voice. He's trying to sound intelligent and put together...and it probably worked in impressing the powers that be who promoted him.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

That mouth does not look like it is made to praise jesus. (What imaginary object is he holding??)

And why are we not allowed to see his pants?

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

@quendi lmfao!!!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

integ: He fashions himself as a professional voice talent/actor.

Clearly, he is a legend in his own mind!

Calebs Airplane: In that video, blatantly wearing his Freemason ring and standing between two masonic columns.

Yes, and those "columns" no doubt represent phallic symbols. This is detestable and offensive to Jehovah:

• As stated at Ezekiel 8:17, apostate Jews also ‘thrust out the shoot to Jehovah’s nose.’ He viewed this as “detestable” and ‘offensive.’ Why? This “shoot,” some commentators explain, was a representation of the male sex organ, used in phallic worship. How, then, must Jehovah view the use of masonic columns, which, as we have seen, was anciently used as a symbol in phallic worship? - Reasoning from the Scriptures, "Cross" [Edited for relevance]

frankiespeakin: I wonder how Anthony Morris feels about Letts little pinkie ring ... waving that gawdy pinkie ring in front of everybodies noses with those God awful hand gestures and raised eye brows

Good question. I would imagine that ol' Tight Pants Tony is none to pleased with Little Stevie's antics. Please see my response to Caleb above regarding your observation about Stevie waving his ring in front of everyone's nose.

zed is dead: His voice reminds me of Forrest Gump.

Yeah, well. Shit happens!

Hampsterbait: Wasn't a black pinkie ring on the right hand a secret gay signal in the days when it had to be hidden?

This is a very good question. Unfortunately I have never been LETT in on the secret, so I am not qualified to answer.

steve2: This bizarre news of the Pinkie Ring will be paraded all over the internet and then the fashionistas will come (with apologies to Matthew 24:14).

It is very appropriate that steve2 should offer this scripture from 1 Stephen 3:16.

hamsterbait: And why are we not allowed to see his pants?

Another excellent question. I think we'll have to ask ol' Tight Pants Tony for that explanation.

integ: He's trying to sound intelligent and put together

It isn't working is it?

- Let's review: It's a cult! -

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So he's trying to put some swagger in his look, eh? In the next video will he show off his pierced nipples?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit