I saw a trolley (cart to you cousins in the U.S.A.)

by punkofnice 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Blondie,

The instructions are to not approach people until they approach the cart and even then subtly. I think it is part of the arrangement they have with these locations - not to disturb anyone.

Its all quite silly really.

-TE

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I saw an instgram video of several carts set up near the wild football crowds of the world cup in Brazil.

It was being filmed by the witnesses, to no doubt 'blow their trumpet'....

stuckinarut ...

Did the witnesses have vuvuzelas ?

Rub a Dub

• Heaven
    Heaven

Has anyone in Canada seen the trolleys here? I have yet to see any. I hope I never do.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's easy hours as you say. No real effort. No real zeal.

I wonder what made up 'experiences(tm)' they will concoct to justify the use of the apathy trolley?

• clarity
    clarity

"not approach people until they approach the cart"

Sort of like the theory of the mouse trap!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

clarity

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

LOL at Apathy Trolley

New official JWN name?

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

How about Couldn't Care Less Cart for the USA?

• talesin
    talesin

Heaven

Yes, there is one a few blocks from me (Halifax), and I've seen pics (well, they were photoshopped to make it look like the JWS were set up in front of a strip bar, so I don't know how legit the photo was) in Dartmouth.

tal

• galaxie
    galaxie

I approached the cart/trolley stood about ten ft away and flicked through the mag' no one approached.

The mag was all about creation of the earth the perfection of it all , rejection of evolution etc the usual b... sht.

Only tiny paragraph concerning the role of the sun.

Fed up waiting for someone to approach I decided to speak to them.

A younger bro stood beside an older sis',I said I've been reading about the earth in your mag' I notice there's only a tiny part re the role of the sun, I said you know without the sun there would be no earth they both nodded affirmatively. Then another older bro' sidled up to listen in, so I continued as none of them inquired as to my interest; the sun in the future will eventually lose its potency to allow life to continue on earth and eventually the earth will succumb to the dying sun and will be no more,...I'm still waiting for a response!? They were still nodding in the affirmative. I continued so that being the case there doesn't look like any prospect of everlasting life in a perfect paradise!? ?..still none of them said anything , so I said do you agree ..they were unbelievably still nodding, so I said ,.right we all agree then and bid them good afternoon.

I wonder what their conversation was when I left??!!!

Best wishes.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

What's hilarious or sad, depending on your perspective, is all the stats they brag about in connection with the carts and website.

They do this with shameless ceremony. It is as if God himself is directing people to these carts and website.

Thousands of pieces of literature placed.... Millions of hits on the site..... Hundreds of languages translated etc etc.

But the proof is in the pudding.

2% growth.

Nuff said.

Where is the "speeding up of the work"?????

If these new preaching projects are so wonderful and God-backed, where are the results?

It is obvious that the org is purely interested in "works" they can brag about and keeping people busy and dazzled by "new" stuff.

Of course, in the bragging department, if they actually had results to brag about they would.

-TE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit