Farewell from Confused and Alone

by confusedandalone 48 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I figured I should provide an update on the young woman that began working for us a while back.

Well she is no longer with her husband, they are not officially divorced but they have been seperated for quite a while now.

She moved to Colorado and still works for us remotely. We are pretty good friends and whenever we travel we stop in to see her and she is doing very well.

She has not been to a meeting in a very longtime and has no intention of returning because she was well aware of its foolishness many years ago but never took the appropriate steps. She still speaks to my wife on nearly a daily basis and they exchange purses etc... via mail LOL.

Her husband has moved out of the area and no one is fully aware of exactly where he is at. Which is probably good.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

O yes you Florida folks feel free to send me a PM and I will send you a link to my facebook if you want to keep in touch

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Totally understand and support your decision, confusedandalone.

Much happiness to you!

Phae

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Excelsior!

• whathappened
    whathappened

We wish you all the happiness in the world. So happy you have your wife and kids. That is all that's important. You will be missed.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

all the best pal x

• forest heathen
    forest heathen

Dear Confusedand(not)alone,

I only just get here and off you go.

However, I do get it. I've joined forums where I've found friends, support, and understanding just when I needed it. And then the time would come where I knew it was time to move on.

Heh, but then I would find myself popping in to say "hi" months or even over a year later. Can't help but wonder how old friends are doing.

Not sure I understand the Lakers forum thing though. Spurs fan here. (Won't mention the number Five and Yesterday)

Wishing you all the best life has to offer and hope to see you pop in again to say "hi".

~ Forest Heathen

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

(No longer) Confused and Alone,

I've enjoyed your posts. lol

Thank you for the opportunity we all had to get to know you.

(((Hugs))) from me and mine, to you and yours!

LoisLane

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I will miss you Confused. You made your posts so interesting and I enjoyed hearing your adventures. I always kept my husband abreast of what was going on with you but I am ahappy you are doing well and you realize you need to move on in order to live a full life.

I know I don't come here as often either and I am trying to make a decision on what to do next so we all go through this. We both came out about the same time And I know I feel so much better but I do let things that the WT$ says get to me so mabye I am getting close to doing the same thing. Not sure if I can ever 100% walk away.

Have a great life with your wife and children and please stop in an let us know how you are doing and what you are up to. We consider you a freind!

Aunt Fancy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit