Farewell from Confused and Alone

by confusedandalone 48 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Best of luck! I'm still too addicted to move on.

• suavojr
    suavojr

I will miss you CAA but happy for your freedom. Don't forget I am close to where you live and would be an honor to buy you a beer.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

One of my favorite posters. Good luck.

• Ding
    Ding

I hope some of my posts have helped along the way.

All the best to you.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Congratulations on your graduation. All the best for your future success, happiness and family life. You will be missed, but we will survive:)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Congratulations on your graduation. All the best for your future success, happiness and family life. You will be missed, but we will survive:)

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

More power to ya! We'll miss you.

• smiddy
    smiddy

i suppose calling a guy a prick isnt really an insult-----more an acknowledgement

That all depends on whether one is a big prick or a little prick......sorry couldnt help myself .

Sorry to see you go C&A , pleased to see you helped your wife wake up.

Being on the same page as your wife makes for a happy life . Take care and all the best for the future and as others suggest drop in now and again .

smiddy

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

We wish you the best in life and in the remainer of your journey. Have fun and feel free to stop by here anytime!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I really wish you are your family all the best. We understand what you are going through because there will be a time for us to move on too. It has been on my mind lately But I am having a hard time breaking away. There comes a point when it keeps you from moving on to a healthier life.

Please stop bt once in awhile and let us know how your life is going. You write such interesting stories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit