sf

One ultimate reason:

Too many 'lambs'!

• sf
    sf

< http://www.geocities.com/wtcleanup/02Internes/08JaraczNuernberg.htm

< http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/gb.htm

Theodore Jaracz (1925-)
    Theodore Jaracz was born in 1925. He was baptized sometime in the 40s.

He frequented the Gilead school of the Watchtower (missionary school of Jehovah's Witnesses) and then was sent to Australia, where he was circuit and district overseer. In 1951 Jaracz was appointed branch overseer of Australia.

Sometime in 1955/1956, after having been in Australia for 5 years, he returned to the United States, where he made the circuit overseer service.

On November 28, 1974, he was appointed to the Governing Body.

Sources: w75 5/1 284; w77 2/1 95; w96 6/1 25; yb83 103-105 (French).

sKally

Too many 'lambs'!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Skally,thanks.Your a sweetheart,keep kickin ass...OUTLAW

• Bang
    Bang

You mean that stink was actually in this country?

Now I know I don't have the patience of God.
    Not even close.

Bang

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Bill, you were right, this letter needs no explaination! As I live and breathe, I ceased to be amazed. Is it possible that this person is trying out for a position at the writing dept.? If so, I think this person has all the qualifications needed.

This is pretty pathetic! What a waste of oxygen. Jesus Christ is probaby shaking his head at all this stupidity.

No child should have to be around ANYONE with this mental depravity.

Take care little and old Silentlambs.

Thanks for sharing this person's point of view with us all here.

SUSCARRA

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Hylander,

If you can't see that raping a child is worse than consentual sex between adults then you are indeed sick. Yes, it's sinful to have sex with a consenting adult that isn't your spouse, how much more so to rape a child?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Yerusalim

Where do you get that I cant see that child molestation is worse than adultery. That is exactly my point. That it is worse. And my second point is that the BIBLE doesnt even mention in passing that child molestation is worse than adultery, or any other crime, sin or action. The bible, supposedly from almighty god does not even provide an age of consent. In fact that is exactly my contention that if it were truly from an almighty loving god who felt the need to condemn, homosexuality, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and other forms of sexual congress, that it would in fact have provided an age of consent and stated in amidst all those other forms of forbidden sex that child sex was forbidden. But it did not.

Notice I said I do not need the bible to tell me or the watchtower or anyone else that child molestation is wrong. Because I know it is wrong period without the misguided steps of some ancient, backwater, people who often married children. And I am not surprised when a bible believer doesn't believe it is wrong, if that bible believer bases their entire life on that worthless piece of trash. Why is it a piece of trash? Again because it did not see fit to provide an age of consent so that its followers would not molest kids or marry kids!

I suggest you read my story. Then combine that story with my statement there and you will see that as I said in my last post on this thread

But the bible does not mention molestation at all. In fact that is the main reason I reject the bible. Assuming the child was married at 8, 9, 10, 11 or older, but was still a child, the bible does not condemn it.
    Notice I said that is the very reason I reject the bible, because it does not mention molestation at all.

==================

It is similar to the ex witnesses decrying that the witnesses disfellowship women who are raped. Putting them under the microscope in a judicial meeting. That is right, it is repugnant that they do that. But then where do they get it? From the equally repugnant law in the Torah that required a woman to be stoned if she was raped and did not scream out, if she was married. Of course a better fate awaited her unengaged comrad who was raped, she could only be forced to marry her rapist, and never get a divorce from him, if her father so chose. This along with the fact that child rape is not even mentioned, including child rape, legalized, by the marraige of the child to an adult, and the bible's silence on the issue of sex crimes, while all other nations had strict laws favoring the victim and not the abuser, are my main reasons for rejecting the bible, its writers, and its god, completely and out of hand.

I will go with the Irish laws, and spiritual procedures, where a rapist, of a child or an adult woman, were either summarily executed, or shunned by all of the society. Yes DFing does have its place, for those that would do these heineous crimes. Too bad the writers of the bible didn't think that way.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Yerusalim

Someone just told me that perhaps you misunderstood my original post. If so then understand I did not intend in that case to go off on you. And I will try to keep my comments about the bible seperate from my comments about christians. But this is a personal issue for me. One that has a lot of anger in it. So I perhaps misdirected that anger towards you. So if that is the case hope you understand.

• thinker
    thinker
    Everything that goes on before then DOESN'T MATTER, as far as things that happen around you, as long as you yourself do all you can to live in accordance with the bible.

Now I KNOW it's true; the watchtower can do anything they want and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to the die-hard cult members!

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Siddhashunyata - you are one smart person. Are you male or female? I have read a couple of your replies lately and you are highly insightful on these issues. Do you know what the law states about child molesters? Do we have to report them or is it optional?

The poster is an example of how JWs defend the Organisation in all circumstances - no matter how vulgar their behavior. And yes Sid, you are probably right - when jws develop a social conscience, they begin to wake up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit