JW Thinking

by silentlambs 31 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

"Everything that goes on before then DOESN'T MATTER, as far as things that happen around you, as long as you yourself do all you can to live in accordance with the bible."

DON'T GO HERE YOU DUMBASS.

Tell me, does a two year old, rendered helpless, as an adult male dick is penetrating her or him, 'doing all they could DO in a fucking cordance with the babble'?

You are a sick joke.

DATELINE WILL NOT COME CLOSE TO THE FLOODGATES THAT ARE ABOUT TO OPEN UP ON YOU TEDFUCK. SOME OF US UNDERSTAND MEDIA MIND CONTROL AND WILL NOT ALLOW THE PUBLIC TO BE SUGARCOATED WITH STRATEGIC 'SUGAR CUBES'. DATELINE IS ONLY ONE INGREDIENT TO THIS 'EXPLOSIVE' THAT IS BEING 'RIGGED' RIGHT NOW TO 'BLOW' YOU AWAY.
    ---------------
    "Will you tell Jehovah that you took a break from doing what he commanded you to do so you can protect your children?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Is prozac supposed to be this potent?

sKally says:

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• Soledad
    Soledad

That sounds like my mother up there.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

sf - I hope you weren't thinking that that is what 'I' said. I was quoting the original message in the thread and then remarking how truly frightening that remark is.

Mimilly
    of the Not-so-silent-lambs-class

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

"Will you tell Jehovah that you took a break from doing what he commanded you to do so you can protect your children?"

This poster obviously thinks that going from door to door selling watchtower literature is more important than protecting children. Moreover, this person feels their entire life should be spent waiting for Armegeddon. They have completely absorbed watchtower philosophy and is unable to see beyond its teachings. This poster is to be pitied.

• sf
    sf

milly, I was not directing anything towards you.

The bold text is for Ted Jaracz(fyi).

sKally

<

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Well, this person may or may not be sick. However he is right on a couple of things. The bible does not say that child molestation is worse than adultery. It probably could be stated that child molestation is a form of adultery or fornication. Sex outside the marraige bonds. But the bible does not mention molestation at all. In fact that is the main reason I reject the bible. Assuming the child was married at 8, 9, 10, 11 or older, but was still a child, the bible does not condemn it. In fact they often married children, as do muslims to this day. Thankfully the Jews have evolved, as have most christians. But if we are honest we can admit the bible does not have an age of consent. I guess almighty god forgot to put that in. Or better yet how about it being simply that men made the whole thing up according to the customs, including the vile ones, that they were already practicing.

I do not need the bible to tell me that child molestation is wrong. I do not need the watchtower to tell me it either. Nor do I need someone to tell me I need to report it. It is time we stopped hiding behind religion and started acting like responsible people, and started protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Skally,I know you`ve got a real attitude with GB(goofy bastard)Ted(jerk-off)Jaracz.Is there any reason you single him out in particular.Just curious.The first time I saw any pictures of the GB(goofy-bastards)were the ones you showed me..Thanks...OUTLAW

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

What comes through is the convenience of avoiding personal responsibility. It is no wonder that this person remains one of Jehovah's Witnesses because that is what the WTBTS offers them in exchange for their assets. The illusion of freedom from personal accountability. From my experience, when a Witness begins to take responsibility for what they think, say and do, from that point on their problems multiply within the "Organization".

• SYN
    SYN

AAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!

Some of the poeple in here continue to say that child molestation is worse than adultery and fornication. What scripture in the bible states this?
    <GRINDS TEETH, SLOWLY> Ah, I see, so sex between two people who are ACTUALLY ENJOYING IT is equally bad compared to, oh, let's say, a TODDLER BEING RAPED BY A FULLY GROWN MAN????? OMG, I can't believe that people this SICK and SADISTIC actually exist. And people tell ME I'm twisted! God....

How can you back up your statements by quoting partial scriptures that almost appear to validate your responses? I don't care if adultery is sex between "two consenting adults". I am very well aware of what adultery is.
    I'm SO fugging glad you "know" what adultery is. You obviously don't "know" what child molestation is, you sick LOSER!

The point was that it is WRONG. And it is in the SAME CATEGORY of SINS as molestation, or abuse of men, however you want to phrase it.
    ?????

Would somebody PLEASE inform this spectacularly programmed BORG common-mind member that many of the prophets and kings in Isreal, whose words he bases his life upon, thought NOTHING of fornication? There is AMPLE Scriptural proof for what I say!

I'm just going to go for a short walk now, to calm down......[>:(]

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• sf
    sf

Yes OUTLAW, there is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit