BOE: Re: Midweek meetings during visit of circuit overseer

by pixel 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ProfCNJ
    ProfCNJ

If the Cong. Book Study material can just be studied personally during the CO's visit, then why it can't be done in other occasions?

Why of all the 4 meetings, the CBS is the one being taken away? Is it because it is the least important among the meetings?

• ProfCNJ
    ProfCNJ

Aren't we suppose to enjoy more, abundant spiritual food as we are living in the last days? If they are cancelling the CO's 2nd Service Talk, then would it mean that 2nd talk is not that important, much less a necessary spiritual provision?

Why only now after several years? There has to be at least a reasonable explanation for this new arrangement.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

JW.org...

Zig Zag Dance.

Do it this way, do it that way, shake a little with nu -lite.

First it's yes, then it's NO! Then it is yes, then no, no, no.

We say Last Daz's are a comin '

Aww ... but not too fast, ya hear?

Gotta build our Warwick Compound,

Before free labor Sheeples, wake up and disappear!

Gotta love our "volunteer" free labor,

What "goodie" should we throw, at them?

Let's give them one night less, Boys...

When that old Horse, the CO, appears.

Do it this way, do it that way, shake a little with nu -lite.

First it's yes, then it's NO! Then it is yes, then no, no, no.

------>>> Andre and Caleb's Mom say.... " Yay ! Nu -lite! clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

LoisLane Not a JW.org drone anymore.

Yay for Freedom!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL @ Lois!! JWs and white people love to line-dance and that is the perfect song.

DD

• Shador
    Shador

Yay. The less boring bullshit I have to sit through, the better.

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

At least I won't have to go for one more day of the week, glad about that. More cutbacks, wonder what they're up to with this..

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

". . . not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more soas YOU behold the day drawing near."

Yep, following those scriptures closely.

Doc

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Friends of my wife are always complaining that their meeting schedule is being upset again..They shar a Hall with three other congs and when it is somebody's C O visit they have to swap nights , rwice a year.... They will be pleased.

Now there will be one less meeting . Yippee !

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

I think Sir82 nailed it. Follow the money, mong congs, fewer bldgns, mo'money.

Anyway, praise Jah, Allah, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Frank...for the simplification.

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Lois Lane , love it! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit