Look! It was very good – or: Evil in the Animal Kingdom

by TheOldHippie 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BU2B
    BU2B

What about leeches, tapeworms, ticks, vampire bats, lung flukes, lampreys, and all parasites? Why arent they featured on the "wonders of creation reveal gods glory" DVD?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I saw a bunch of Teddy-bear hamsters gang-rape another hamster at the pet store. It was pretty awe-inspiring to watch.

DD

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

There seems to me too much misery in the world. I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent and omnipotent God would have designedly created the Ichneumonidae with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of Caterpillars - Darwin

Chimpanzees kill their neighbors in order to acquire territory, new research shows. http://news.discovery.com/animals/zoo-animals/chimp-war-behavior.htm

After I heard about these two specific cases above, my prior views that everything was designed by a god of love quickly faded. As you observed with the crows, nature is indeed full of suffering without any help from man at all.

• steve2
    steve2

Misty-eyed colorful and artfully-designed butterflies, lightly flying through the crisp, dewy morning skies. Shame about tapeworms and maggots though...

• wanderlust
    wanderlust

TheOldHippie are you a writer? I have nothing useful to add, I just found your writing style very engaging. Thanks for sharing. :)

• processor
  • processor
    processor

Also note that though "all of God’s creative work is perfect," "every swarming creature of the earth is something loathsome."

http://dailytext2.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/every-swarming-creature-of-the-earth-is-something-loathsome/

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Just a loving arrangment...

pc

• cantleave
    cantleave

Doves eggs are white not spotted.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Doves come in different shapes, my friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit