Why did God/Jehovah/Jesus create Viruses and bacteria that can kill humans and animals?

by Jon Preston 63 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Not all bacteria is bad, it is only certain bacteria that are harmful when there are too many off them. Every human is a walking bacteria colony, some good bacteria, some bad. They are now using the fecal matter to get good bacteria for those who don't have enough, or the right kind of bacteria. They extract the bacteria, sanitize it and put it in capsules. Sounds disgusting, but works.

I don't think God designed it that way, but there is a purpose for at least some bacteria. I read recently that your poop is mostly dead bacteria, not the leftovers of the food you eat.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Lol sure...well lets not leave the viruses out!!! What have they done?

• blondie
    blondie

It could be that per WTS lore Adam and Eve's perfect bodies were not affected by them.

• prologos
    prologos

may be the 'tree of life's fruit, leaves, etc' neutraslized the parasitic micro-world, and

it is those those twirling swords that did 'us in' at the end.

and still do.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Sure but yet God condemned most of the world because of a dick measuring contest....and apparently theres still no SOLID fact of how god created viruses....it shows how NOT solid religion is...

• Comatose
    Comatose

man didn't need helpful or harmful bacteria. we were made perfect. bacteria we are immune to doesn't make logical sense. would people in paradise want to see monkeys bleeding from the rectum with ebola? no.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Haha no comatose. To say we didnt need helpful OR harmful bacteria is fine....but what of viruses? your logical fallacy hurts both bacteria and viryses but lets explore some more.....youre wrong but its ok lets lets explore.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Youre still wrong about bacteria but whatev....lets see

• Comatose
    Comatose

I was agreeing with you. :)

Viruses existence makes no sense with a god created world.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Because "god" isnt real and life just is what it is. I know that is hard to grasp but hey, It is what it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit