How evil are lawyers?

by LogCon 52 Replies latest social humour

• LogCon
    LogCon

Give me some examples of just how evil attorneys are.

Please.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why would you think they are evil?

They perform a vital function in our legal system.

• LogCon
    LogCon

Maybe I should reward that question. Give me examples of EVIL LAWYERS !

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

weird.....

• LogCon
    LogCon

cantleave gave response in 1 minute. I think it was more like 12 seconds. It must be a new record.

By the way, WHAT IS THE RECORD FOR A REPONSE TO A POST?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Are you having difficulties???

My first divorce Lawyer was horrible and was playing into my ex's hand. I had no energy to fight, but I had to.

I picked up my phone book. There was a Lawyer that worked with a lot of Native people. This Lawyer sounded like a humanitarian, a good person.

I called and talked to the Receptionist. I made an appointment for a free 1/2 hour consultation. The Lawyer was a wonderful, caring, intelligent, human being that was happy to take my case, and even gave me reduced rates.

It was a joy to have my new Lawyer in Court with me, being my mouth piece to fight against, my big mouth, know it all, soon to be gone, ex. and his lousy Lawyer. My soon to be ex even fought in Court with The Judge. lol

Not all Lawyers are bad.

If you have one now, and you are paying, and you do not like their services, you can pick someone else.

Yes. It costs more money, again because your new Lawyer has to take time to read up on your case.

My new Lawyer had all my papers courier'ed ( sp ??) to the new Lawyer's office. Yes, it cost me, when I could have gone and picked them up myself, for free, but legally it was better that I not touch anything, that it went straight from one Lawyer's office, to the other's.

The first one's office was pretty modern and cool, with choice of hot or cold drinks... tea served in china with fresh muffins and fresh flowers out. The second one had personal size plastic water bottles from Costco, in a little under the counter fridge, and her "flowers", was a plastic cactus. (?? ? lol )

LoisLane

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I would go with fresh flowers everytime.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have a great lawyer.

If I wanted to slur an entire class of workers, it would be the people that design automated phone answering systems.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I think the lawyers in Criminal Law or just about as bad if not worse than their clients. If I went outside right now and shot three people and they all died my lawyer would try to come up with some crazy scheme in my defense. Every time I see them on the news I can't believe that they really expect people to buy the drivel that they come up with too protect their client. They should both share the same cell.

• LV101
    LV101

I think there are as many bad ones as in every other profession/occupation. My husband is a corporate lawyer and he breathes/dies with every client/lawsuit but maybe that's why he's rated at the top. It usually catches up with the ones that are evil slugs.

I know how you feel - I think the same thing about the Watchtowers' legal team. This problem is everywhere in all segments of work from professional to the shoe repair clerk. Many horror stories of hired workmen from contractors, electricians, pool service, A/C, etc., etc., you name it! I can't believe how inept/evil some people are - not all, of course. There's a small percentage that have good work ethics and are responsible and you never forget them. I hear this from my friends/associates all the time - especially business owners looking for employees.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit