Gerrit Lösch Tells his life story/ One word SICKENING

by suavojr 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• label licker
    label licker

He's just letting you know that if none of you behave and kiss their butts then he will make sure none of you will see your loved ones ever again because he's in charge of what's on earth (the resurrection) and in heaven (Jesus). Next they will say they have the power to resurrect. They are no different then the faith healers you see on TV. In the end you pay for it one way or another.

• Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

Given what we all know about this group, I would not at all be surprised if they ever ended up saying they could resurrect. Jesus said many deceivers would come performing great signs and miracles. I could totally see them doing that. It would be a gigantic red flag, but unfortunately, most witnesses won't see it. They'll just form a line to let the GB know who they want resurrected first.

Have you ever noticed that the yearbooks and a lot of publications are always spouting "figures". This many baptized, this many preaching hours, preaching the good news in this many lands and languages, no one can translate the Bible and literature faster than us...over and over and over. This is what I consider a deceiver performing "signs and miracles".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit