Causing 'Chaos' @ District Conventions ....

by invisible 20 Replies latest jw friends

• invisible
    invisible

I'm well aware of the reasons for making sure the wrong impression is not given, cheers anyway.

Come to think of it, night time activity appeals highly, especially what with all that sound equipment.

I don't mind either way if anyone else is up for it or not, matters not, I'm still going to serve my points against them.

Tally ho!!

Celty

• City Fan
    City Fan

Get real !!

I remember the "Evil Slave" class stood outside Assemblies with their banners and their leaflets.
    It only served to strengthen the faith of the average JW - that they were serving the Faithful Slave and that the banner waving nuts were just Apostates.
    You won't force change in these people.

• worf
    worf

On 10/7/01, here in NYC, the day of the "special meeting" which had invites only for j-dumbs, a former bro who lives in PA., met with me at the Nassau Coliseum and we protested outside of the Coliseum with signs that detailed the wts-UN scandal and the pedophile issue. We were there at the gate so that as they either drove or walked in everybody would see our signs.
    We stayed from morning until the afternoon and after the meeting was over we continued our protest so all who drove out and those who walked out would again see our signs.
    Some even stopped to talk to us and shook our hands.Others who didn't actually talk to us stopped and read our signs in detail.So they got the information anyway and it would be in their heads as they left and went home that night. We loved every minute of it.
    We did this from about 7:30 am to about 5:00 pm.

worf

• metatron
    metatron

There might be some value in negating any favorable press
    locally with coverage of protests about Watchtower coverups.
    That way, the image of disgrace and decline sticks to them.

metatron

• Grunt
    Grunt

I really believe the best way to oppose this group is to be very open with people you work with, friends and neighbors about your having been in the cult and why you got out as well as the consequences. It is easy for me to do that as I live so far away from my family back in Alabama. If you can't do that without losing the hostages they hold on you, then being here, posting is good too, I think.
    I personally speak up whenever the group's name comes up. I am always looking for witnesses and if I see one I always go up and engage them in conversation, try to enlighten them a little without offending them. I think Red-horse-woman did a magnificent job on a magazine site sometime ago, she and another ex-witness told it like it was, just questions and answers without any exaggeration. The truth is enough, and my real feelings towards these poor dupes is a desire to help. I was one, after all, my parents and a child still are. I do think if every ex-witness would put a bumper sticker on their car to that effect it would be an eye-opener for everyone, especially witnesses, as there are so many of us.
    Having lost a child to this group, I really don't want to risk my parents, especially at their age when I want to be able to help them and repay them for all the love they gave me.

• cellomould
    cellomould

It might be useful to attend a meeting once in a while in areas in which you are unlikely to see JWs you know.

Who says they don't need to hear different opinions?

You have no need to feel shame.

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    I remember the "Evil Slave" class stood outside Assemblies with their banners and their leaflets.

City Fan is right. But here's a fantasy I've been nursing for years.

As the day's session ends, a bunch of apostates stand outside the parking lot, at a convenient bottleneck. They have a barbecue sizzling with fragrant sausages, chicken wings, etc. A couple of coolers full of REAL soda, not that Slobbovian lemon-lime stuff. They offer these to the jaydubs as their cars crawl by. And as each one leans forward to hand over the refreshments, the recipient catches sight of a TINY little pin on the host's shirt --

APOSTATE PRIDE!

Sounds like more fun than those tracts and posters, doesn't it?

GentlyFeral

• Englishman
    Englishman

I've thought about this too.

I think that first off, any ex will have to disguise himself in dub-gear. You know, magazine bag, crimplene shirt, polyester tie from Tesco. Some Sven-type glasses would add an NHK touch.

The badge might be difficult, maybe someone could get hold of the latest one from the US, scan and post it for copying, print it and wear it, and claim to be from overseas.

Then, each infiltrator should have a quantity of copied genuine material that shows up the dubs for what they are. Say a bit from the Flock elders manual, a copy of the UN list that includes the WT, maybe some BOE letters.

Our secret agents would then sit here and there in the stadium, then move on, each time leaving a copy of this material on the seat that they have just vacated. Provided nothing is added to the original, many of these papers would be read by persons sat nearby.

Now of course they would scream apostasy plot, but nonetheless, much of the material would sit in the persons mind, so that they would recall it as time showed it was all true.

Englishman.

• SYN
    SYN

Now THAT'S a good idea, Englishman. Subtle, yet they can't say we're spreading "poisonous lies", because all we're doing is "placing" some of their OWN literature! TREMENDOUS!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• termite 35
    termite 35

Celty,I like the sabotaging of sound equipment; no sound; no show!I t would be remembered as the best convention ever-a real HOLIDAY!They'd probably thankyou.
    Englishman;the infiltrating idea is FABULOUS;if time is a problem(who wants to spend 3 days in that atmosphere)I wonder if a leaflet'scatter ' would reach many-especially in the car parks..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit