John the baptist sent me.

by TheHighPriest 13 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

THP,

Welcome to the club even if you're not apostate!

I enjoyed reading your intro, thanks for sharing. My spouse occasionally wears a button when she feels like stirring the social/religious pot, it says: "My Goddess gave birth to your God." She has a few other buttons too, but this is a family channel so I better not share.

So, TheHighPriest, does your spouse call you Arron, or does she just not call you?

---JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Thank's java,

As for my name (I think that's what your wondering about) it came about after I made my first posting on the old H2O about cannabis references in the Bible. A series on that subject will no doubt be posted here aswell and hey it should make for some good reading at the coffe shop.;)

THP

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Cool. A guy who posted here before he went back to school (M2U) sent us the page about cannabis that I think you are referring to. I enjoyed it.
    TW

Edited by - Thinkers Wife on 20 February 2001 7:42:5

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

There is a lot more now that I have found.

1 sam 14:27 27 But Jonathan heard not when his father charged the people with the oath: wherefore he put forth the end of the rod that was in his hand, and dipped it in the honeycomb, and put his hand to his mouth; and his eyes were enlightened.

I believe these fellow's were eating it too, This one is new to me but I will post a chapter from an old book I just want to turn it into a miniseries first.

Then of course there is a thing I wrote on the "manna" in the bible and what that really is, all I can tell you is that it is a real eyeopener.

THP coming soon to a forum near you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit