John the baptist sent me.

by TheHighPriest 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Hi all,

It wasn't really him that sent me but the the one that came after him said this was a good place to stop in, lets just hope I am welcome.
    I just posted this on H2O so it will have to do as an intro for me here:

"I thought I'll give you all a little background to my beliefs so as you will all know where I come from or what perspective I put on things when I post or make comments.
    I do believe in a God and a creator hence I can not call myself an atheist. However my God differs in that I can not call it he or she but I will call it she for sake of it being easy. She is the most wonderful thing you can ever meet, her beauty is beyond all measure, she is simply amazing. My God, or Godess I should say, I can meet and talk to anytime I want to, she hears me, sometimes she even speaks to me but not with words she does not use those. She offers a life after death aswell and the beauty of it is that I get to see how and what that life becomes I even get to direct that life, infact I have already been blessed with three such lifes and I've got two more coming. I think you have guessed it already, nature itself is my God and since I am part of nature I am also part of God, you could say God lives in me and I in her. My wife is one of these more powerful godesses, without her my powers seem pretty ordinary but together we create and answer the prayers of our children. We teach them right from wrong and we try to teach them good values and why should'nt we they are part of who we are. Many times I wish people could see the God and creator I see because even though one can't understand her fully there is always room to learn more about her. It is my firm belief that one day we will all understand how she works and what she want's and that is the day when peace will rule the universe."

THP

• mommy
    mommy

Welcome,
    Nice to have you here

the day when peace will rule the universe

I too look forward to this day
    wendy

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hello-

your goddess sounds like my goddess:) i can't wait to hear more from you. i've read you on h2o. glad you made it over here. talk to you soon

love harmony

• TR
    TR

Greetings, High Priest!

I like your religion. Could it be referred to as humanism?

TR

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome HighPriest. I like your view of spirituality. The more I learn/experience, the more I am coming to that same belief myself. I look forward to your posts.

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Thanks for making me welcome, I'll reply to all of you this way.
    I guess you can call me a humanist as humans are something I know for sure exsist and I do put a lot of faith in humanity. Other than that I can tell you that I am a third generation JW in other words born into it but left before they could put me under water so I'm not even an apostate.
    I guess in some ways I was just plain lucky.

THP lucky as

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

Hey HighPriest,

Welcome to the board

I like your God/dess. That's my idea of a loving Creator

Eyes

"One Persons Heresy Is Anothers Truth"

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Hi eyes_opened,

Thanx.

"One Persons Heresy Is Anothers Truth"

Indeed

THP

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

THP,
    Welcome! I like some of the others feel the views you expressed reflect how my husband and I feel. Truly looking forward to hearing more from you!
    TW

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Thank's thinkers wife,

Looks like I am in good company.

THP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit