• jerome
    jerome

http://www.watchtower.org

Do you notice anything pecular?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I give up.

I'd like to buy a clue...

I only visit that site a few times a year.

• jerome
    jerome

Nathan come on... youre kidding me right?

Ok this will cost you though...

Notice anything about children?

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• LB
    LB

I just noticed. An article called

Protect Your Children

With this photo

Well,, ok

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Ugh. That portion on "Your Child is in Danger" makes me wanna throw up. Friggin' hypocrites! They're just trying to cover their a**es. Sorry Charlie - too late.

Run Watchtower! Run!

Andi

• LB
    LB

The molestation of children is an ugly reality in this sick world. Lear's magazine said: "It affects more of us than cancer, more of us than heart disease, more of us than AIDS." Awake! thus feels an obligation to try to alert its readers to this danger and what can be done about it.—Compare Ezekiel 3:17-21; Romans 13:11-13.

• jerome
    jerome

And we have a winner...

LB I here by label you dective of the week!!!

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• LB
    LB

More from the articles

Some legal experts advise reporting the abuse to the authorities as soon as possible. In some lands the legal system may require this. But in other places the legal system may offer little hope of successful prosecution.

• LB
    LB

Thanks Jerome

This piss anyone else off???

AFTER using children to satisfy perverted lusts, after robbing them of their security and their sense of innocence, child molesters still want something else from their victims—SILENCE. To secure that silence, they use shame, secrecy, even outright terror. Children are thus robbed of their best weapon against abuse—the will to tell, to speak up and ask an adult for protection.

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks Jerome for that alert. Now they're featuring protecting your children from molesting. Is that new? Ah-h, how timely is Jehovah's provision. In the articles, this is the only mention i found of legal authorities:

Some legal experts advise reporting the abuse to the authorities as soon as possible. In some lands the legal system may require this. But in other places the legal system may offer little hope of successful prosecution.

Many responsible parents choose to seek out professional help for an abused child. Just as you would with a medical doctor, make sure that any such professional will respect your religious views.# Help your child rebuild his or her shattered self-esteem through a steady outpouring of parental love.

That's hardly encouraging prosecution of the pedophile! Notice the second paragraph doesn't even mention going to the authorities. Maybe i missed something, but that's all i found. Granted, i didn't wade thru every article, just the one on what to do IF your child is molested.

pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit