Suggestion re: Attacks on Bill Bowen

by Kismet 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

It seems that we have many new aliases popping up right now. All posting attacks against Bill Bowen personally.

Note they cannot argue the facts of abuse occuring but decide to go after one of the faces that represent the whole issue at hand, Bill Bowen.

It just goes to show how desperate some people become trying to protect their high control religion regardless the cost to children and adult children of past abuse.

I would like to suggest that we adopt the same advice our parent's gave us while growing up as dubs. Just ignore the taunts, the insults. Just walk away.

It is so tempting to take shots at the ignorant ones who come in trying to discredit the individual, but let's not feed the trolls.

Silence is what they demand from the victims, let's return that silence to them.

Don't feed the trolls.

My 2 cents

Kismet

• bakedcanuck
    bakedcanuck

people here have a tendency to ignore good advice kismet. don't get your hopes up.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great suggestion.

Dont give them the attention they want.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I agree. Lets just hijack the threads.

Englishman.

• sf
    sf

Why not (simply) zap them as soon as they pop up?

What do you actually wait for? More importanly, why?

We have got to keep all of SILENTLAMBS.ORG related NEWS up and foremost on the main forum.

Humbly i say to you...

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I MAY BE WRONG B U T I FEEL LIKE SOME FOLKS ARE PISSED OFF NOW COULD IT / NAW IT COULDN"T BE THOSE NICE JWs AKA AS THE WT ORG..I thought it was just dear sweet me they did not like---I like me and that is all that matters to me !!! apostate Linda lou AKA -- QUEENAPOSTate as well as badassmum I got some more alias but these are great for now

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I am in agreement.

Surely no coincidence they are popping up today.

Andee

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

It's gonna get way worse before it gets better I think.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Kismet,

Point taken m'dear. They definitely planned this annoyance. Mystical jw indeed. That's a new one to me.

I'm all for hijacking those threads. I'll not feed them again. Thanks Kismet.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Dung:

All the more reason to adapt that policy now. that way when it does get worse we will already be in the habit of giving them the silent treatment they seem to be demanding from Bill and the lambs.

Kismet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit