CALLING ALL JWS THAT COME TO THIS BOARD

by MarchOn 52 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

PML, Married persons being ONE is symbolic!!!! I never heard of JWs believing their spouses would make it into the "new system" on their behalf.

Thats Just not true at all. nadda

IF that is what they are teaching NOW it has only been for the past decade and I can't even imagine it has been for that long.
    They absolutely DID teach it the entire time that my grand parents studied and the entire time I attended meetings and only up until recently have I heard anything different.
    So IF that IS what they are teaching NOW it is a NEW idea.

In fact I don't know any JWs IN PERSON say from my KH or my parents KH that believe otherwise either.
    I know of many who have unbelieving spouses and they absolutely DO NOT believe that they will be saved while Jehovah kills thier husbands or wives.
    rubbish

• Prisca
    Prisca

PLM,

It must be a local interpretation to have survived that long, as the thought here in Oz has for a long time been that only the JW mate would survive into the New System. The non-JW mate would not survive unless he/she had a sudden change of heart before Armageddon.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Well Prisca it must be a territorial thing then because I grew up in this s**t been in it and around it and threw it for 45 years and that was never taught in any of the KH I ever attended. I do know that there are INDIVIDULES who think that way.
    There is a BIG difference

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yes, PLM, it must have been just in your locality that they stuck to this old teaching, because the Society has not taught this for decades.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Yeah Id say it is pretty interesting especially when my locality stretches 3,ooo miles.

P.s. I might mention that just before I stopped attending the meetings, regular 1999 or about There was a sister hell bent on finding a "WORLDLY" spouse because she didn't like what the local congergations had to offer in the way of available men, So she is probably to this day scouting for an attractive worldly spouse to marry before armegedon gets here so she can have what she wants and take it with her into the new system. Absolutely true. and CURRENT.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yeah, whatever, I'm not interested in argueing with someone who can't admit she could be wrong. [8>]

BTW, how long is it since you left the JWs?

• Prisca
    Prisca

PS. My locality is 5000 miles

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Bite me You could very well be JUST AS wrong and there is no argument facts are facts

• Imbue
    Imbue

Plm, How much of a devoted dub could she be if she is scouting a "worldly" husband. She sounds off her rocker to me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Bite you? Where? Sorry, I'm not inclined that way, but maybe one of the males on this board might follow up on your request.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit