CALLING ALL JWS THAT COME TO THIS BOARD

by MarchOn 52 Replies latest jw friends

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Dear EX-friends,

I have been very curious about a few things and knowing your willingness to help out us "weak" ones I have a couple of questions.
    1. Are you allowed as JWS to visit boards like these or is a matter of conscience?

2.Do you tell your fellow brothers and sisters that you come to this board?

3.Do you count your time preaching on this board as service hours and if so, do you let them know where those hours came from? And do you count reading what other people post as service time too?

4.Do you feel this is a good place to get your spiritual food and that coming here is bringing you closer to Jehovah and his organization?

5.Do you think that you may plant something in someones head that will change their mind about the organization, perhaps something they have not heard a billion times before when they were in the organization?

6.Have you ever considered that if the people here wanted to hear what you have to say, ummm they would ask one of you? You know, "don't call me, I'll call you". Trust me when I tell you, we could all find a JW pretty much anytime, whether we want to or not.

7.Last but not least,have any of you tossed around the idea that you just might be brain washed?

Thank You in advance for your prompt response to my questions.

• Beans
    Beans

I tried this thread before, and you will get responses from a few regulars that are not shy and on the way out and a few who are studying, The real JW`s will not reply and only observe!

http://www.Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com/

Beans

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

bttt and also:

you will get more replies if you had an unlocked email.

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Thanks Beans and Dungbeetle,
    I should have known a thread like this had been started before but I did'nt and I was just needing to blow some steam. I just can't believe I was EVER as ignorant as these people. They are in a JW induced trance and it is so exasperating to listen to there bs. This Stocwach idiot is who got me going. But I feel better now that I vented. I always have to hold back when dealing with family still in the org. and it felt really good to explode! Like a couple of months ago I was driving down the street with my Mom and we passed a KH ad she says,"and to think, people think we are brain washed". I hurt my tongue I bit it so hard. All I wanted to say was, "ahh hello mom? if your brain washed you don't know it! I love her but when she talks the JW bs, I think I might go to jail for SMS-Shaken Mommy Syndrome. But I keep my mouth in check so I can never be accused of trying to stumble her. Besides she is free to do whatever--- they tell her.
    But I really wish that these people that have the nads to come this board and the nads to post would have the nads to reply to these questions.
    Thanks for listening to my bitch session anyhow!
    Take Care,
    MarchOn

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

MarchOn:
    Venting is very good for the blood pressure. I may go up abit, but it would explode if you didn't vent.

I would like to add #8: Do you not FEEL like a hypocrit when a householder asks you: "Do you JWs think you are the only ones to be saved and all others will be destroyed by God?" and you answer: "No, it isn't up to us to judge who will live and die....only God can judge the heart".

Yes this is your typical answer to the unsuspecting....BUT you know you DO judge others.

A typical experience: I know someone who has recently stopped going to meetings and has answered to any asking her why, that she does not want to talk about it and has made her choice. She was then told: "What are we going to tell your husband in the resurrection when he asks why you aren't there in the New System".

Hmmmmmm...you don't judge eh?

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• Beans
    Beans

I feel your pain March On, I have the same experiences VENT VENT!!!

• Imbue
    Imbue

March,

Correct me please but I understood that Simon welcomed JWs to read and participate in discussion here. So, why the confrontational approach? I don't know if everyone responds well to being told off.

How did you arrive where you are? I mean to your thoughts about JWs. Did someone confront you like this? Maybe it will help someone but I don't think it would have kept me around lurking. Are you angry that someone has a different view than you? Do you want everyone to have the exact same feeling about the WT and their JW experience as you? I don't think that is possible. Everyone doesn't respond well to confrontation. If they are lurking they will come around when they are ready.

By the way you don't sound very approachable. Unless you only want to argue. Did some thing happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Hello Imbue,
    Did you happen to read the thread by Stocwach:Response from Jw re:Pedophile issue?
    I am not angery that someone has a different point of view than I. As my profile signature says," opinions are like a** holes everybodys got one." Including me. Yes Simon does invite all to join on this board, Jws and exjws, whoever. But I thought it to be a legitimate guestion, are they supposed to? If the thread that I started sounded like an attack, then bravo thats what I wanted. Stocwach attacked this board and Dateline. And if my thread offended other JWS even better because they all have the same mind frame about Silentlambs and the people involved in the Dateline show. No, I don't feel that anyone needs to or has to have the same point of view as me (although I could live with that lol) but they should think about the fact that under no circumstance are they supposed to be coming on this board lurking or posting and if they were "good" dubs they would'nt. When I asked if they are allowed to come to this board or was it a matter of conscience, it was a rhetorical question. Actually they all were. Because we all know the answers already. I quess I'm like a wild cat thats been caged for years, I've been set loose and now I'm reeking havoc in the neighborhood. But don't worry if you see things my way, you'll be safe.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Sorry, March on I didn't see that post that's why I asked if something happened. Thanks for the information.

Yes, we all know that Jws aren't supposed to read "apostate" literature. But sometime people tell themselves well I'm just gonna read the news articles or something like that...then the start to read more and more. It's a slow process for some. You need some patience. You may be hanging with your enemies in chat eventually...just ask Dungbeetle. She and Ring used to fight but they made up. Because, he has learned something's since he arrived here and maybe so has she.

Of course you have the right to defend you opinions by all means...that is what discussion is all about!

But don't worry if you see things my way, you'll be safe.
    Hahah Ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

yes, I've definitely learned a few things from here!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit