SPIDERMAN..SPIDERMAN..DOES WHAT EVER A SPIDER CAN

by plmkrzy 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Casper the friendly ghost..the friendlyst ghost i know. HAHAHA.
    I can even remember when that cartoon was up for discussion at the KH because it was thought to possibly incourage children to believe there are good friendly demons posing as ghosts which there are no such thing. hehehehe

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

OH And FELIX the Cat and his Bag of Trix. HAHA LOL

• Pardus
    Pardus

I just saw it today. I thought it was excellent, right up there with Batman (1989) and Superman 2 as my favorite comic hero movies. It was nice to see the Macho Man Randy Savage again; i grew up watching him in the WWF. So Dr. Octopus will be in the second one? I can't wait. It would be cool to see Venom too, but he isn't as well known to old-school fans because he debuted in the 1990's.

• puzzled
    puzzled

I'm looking forward to the next Spiderman. I hear rumors already it's going to be better then this one. But then they always say that.

Speaking of next's If anyone still looks in here, has anyone seen

Star Wars yet?
    I have been hearing it's a bust. Just wondering.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
    --Mark Twain
  • terafera
    terafera

I saw it...
    it was...

eh.

I'd give it a C-.

And another -15 points for putting that damn Jar Jar back in it!!!!!!!

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

JAR JAR! well that does it for me. I'll wait till next year and MAYBE rent it.

Life sucks...get a helmet
    [email protected]
  • Beans
    Beans

A must see! i think he should have banged the girl at the end though, superhero is no excuse to abstain from SEX!

Beans

• terafera
    terafera

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

superhero is no excuse to abstain from SEX!
    Hell ya! Except there is no excuse for anyone to abstain from sex!!! LOL!

I wondered the same thing... I kept thinking, 'when am I going to get to see Annakin in the flesh?'

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit