SPIDERMAN..SPIDERMAN..DOES WHAT EVER A SPIDER CAN

by plmkrzy 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OK even at my old age[8>] I still like the Super Hero action flicks.

The better ones anyway. The first Superman, the first Batman and even some of the sequels to Bat man were not bad.

How ever this week-end it seemed like everyone went to see Spiderman all at once so I didn't go yet.

They just gave the STATS on the news.
    Spiderman Grossed over $$$114,000,000.00 SO FAR and still counting.

DID anyone go see it this week-end????
    and if so
    HOW WAS IT!!!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'm very critical of movies, but I saw this and loved it. I expected something awful, and was pleased at the good acting, tasteful sets, and classic lines. I give it a three, not on a Drama Film scale, but as far as action films go, there was little cringe factor to sneer at. I'm going to see it again.

ashi

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

SOMBODY ANSWERED!!!

Thanks! I might try and catch it tomorrow for a matinee.
    How was the crow'd to get in? must a been a bear!

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• Scully
    Scully

We saw it this afternoon!!

I totally enjoyed it! The story line is very close to the comic-book story about the origins of Spiderman.

I wasn't crazy about the high-tech hardbody costume for the Green Goblin, since it wasn't true to the image in the original, but then again, it's set in a kind of cross between the 1970s and 2002.

Overall, I'd give it two-thumbs-up.

Stay tuned for more. Apparently Kirsten Dunst has signed up for two sequels.

Love, Scully

• lastcall
    lastcall

We took the kids yesterday. We all enjoyed it. I give it 3 1/2 stars.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Id answer your post Palm, but I cant, havent seen the film.

Fact is, I havent been to the cinema in a year, and since getting this here plastic box in front of me I dont even watch TV anymore.
    Im BRAINWASHED!
    Still love those old spiderman comics though, I wanna see "Kraven the Hunter". He was spideys best enemy.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

geeez maybe i wont wait till tomorrow. I think i'll check and see if there sold out for tonight yet. I'm in the mood. hehe for Spiderman.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• Kep
    Kep

S-weeeet !!
    Sounds like it's worth a look.
    The big question is if we have it here yet...

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

We can't get into see the movie! It's booked two weeks in advance! I don't ever recall this happening before.

Btw... my first word was Batman. :D My brother and I use to watch it all the time. The girls and I are looking forward to seeing Spiderman though.

"Our lives begin to end,
    the day we become silent,
    about things that matter"
    ~~Martin Luther King

• DIM
    DIM

My wife and I saw it yesterday...I think its the best superhero movie ever made. I loved it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit