bassackwards

by stuckinamovement 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

The information offered by the Watchtower Society that is intended to give people hope and to assist them when they are having difficulties in their personal life is so rudimentary that only the proflundly clueless are benefited by it. If you need serious answers or true guidance, you had better look elsewhere. Same thing goes for most of the Elder one encounters. The scary part is that they view themselves as so enligntened and so above anything offered elsewhere.

• Comatose
    Comatose

The dumbest thing I've heard to date is that "the end is so close we won't have to speak to every person on the planet since JW.org is there. In countries where religion is banned they can the good news!!"

Oh happy happy joy joy.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I wonder if the WTBTS will be changing their business model to include internet advertizing revenue.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

DOC

I meant, it will fail, in that I think they built it as an alternative to forums such as this and they are promoting the name so that people google JW.ORG and not Jehovah's Witnesses, which brings people here and wikipedia.

For many obvious reasons, I think this will fail, some og which I mention, like the consumer nature of people to seek out alternate reviews and opinons. If I want to buy an iphone, the last place I look is apple.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit