by sleepy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

ballistic, could it be the 'wine?'

Guest 77

• Angst
    Angst
    So what does the future hold?

My mother and I had this discussion about the "new system". She asked me, "Don't you want to live forever?" I replied, "Frankly, no! Because I don't want to live forever with the likes of Jehovah's Witnesses!" Her retort was that everyone will be reaching perfection and the things that trouble me now will pass over time as everyone becomes perfect. Great, I thought, it'll never work for me to be around millions of people who think they're perfect.

• SYN
    SYN

Cures for diseases , improvments to the human body?More information on the universe,improved transport lots of things.

Perhaps....

Going massivly into the future how about this, ressurection of dead people?(Even people who lived thousands of years before like us)

Sadly, death is non-reversible. Especially if you've become worm food.

Could we reach the stage where we can rebuild people out of DNA ?
    Don't know exactly what you mean here...

Could there be a world without illness and death?
    Well, those pharmaceutical companies are pretty big players in the financial world, so no.

Could humans build the paradise that many wish for?
    They could, but they won't.

Think ,if it is possible for our bodies to build a human , why can't we replecate this?All diseases must have cures , all symtoms of ageing are diseases so we could have no ageing.
    You know that thing I said about the pharmaceutical companies? Well, this would put them out of business!

Humans could spread out into the universe and populate any suitable planet.
    Yeah, there'll be a McDonald's on Mars pretty soon, they've already got a contract.

Or prehaps we'll just blow ourselves up.
    But this seems to be the most likely!

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit