Seems the org have got this wrong as well..

by Dis-Member 17 Replies latest social current

• Splash
    Splash

Sd7 - especially if the Chinese emporer is called Mai Klai Toe.

Splash

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

China accumulates record amount of US debt

China boosted its holdings of US Treasury debt by $12.2 billion in November, enough to pass record levels set back in 2011.

As noted by the Associated Press, China now holds nearly $1.32 trillion in US Treasury debt, marking a 0.9 percent increase over the previous month for the United States’ largest foreign lender.

http://rt.com/usa/china-holding-us-debt-record-726/

• Dis-Member
  • DS211
    DS211

H Gawd--that 16 trillion size of our economy is actualky Chinas since our deb is above 16 trillion--just sayin lol

• sir82
    sir82

It probably wouldn't take much...

...for the group that came up with "clearly, when he said one generation, Jesus really meant 2 overlapping groups"....

...to come up with a convoluted, twisting, scripture-out-of-context explanation of how China has become the "King of the North" and thus is really fulfilling Bible prophecy after all.

The WTS seems to be addicted to creating "buzz' among loyal JWs with "blockbuster" announcements & new light.

Imagine the reaction to a WT article, or a "special meeting", where the above is announced. JWs would slobber all over themselves in sheer ecstasy for weeks.

• Splash
    Splash

It would only be going back to an older position:

*** w61 2/15 p. 104 par. 11 Finding Joy for Everlasting Life ***
    In the same way modern communism, as the “king of the north” of Bible prophecy, ‘speaks marvelous things against the God of gods’ and honors “the god of fortresses” by amassing a terrible array of nuclear armaments.

Splash

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I love Chinese food. I love Jackie Chan. I think all American children should have mandatory exercise every day. So come on China, bring it!! I am not worried. I couldn't stop it anyway.

DD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yes, but... who wants to learn Mandarin?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit