Understand: Our salvation is not Jesus' primary concern

by pixel 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Bummer for Jesus, all that being tortured and dying for no real reason

• LV101
    LV101

I agree with eyeuse in reference to the model prayer Christ left for us. I never could understand why we should go outside Christ's example.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes good observation, Pixel. I wondered about that when it was considered at the WT study.

• prologos
    prologos

Data Dog, good point about jws not beeing part of the "saved" Great Crowd --YET---, first you must make it through the Great Tribulation.

Is that not great, all our effort to please the Organisation, that works for the "sovereingty" to be vindicated, even Jesus worked shoulder to shoulder with them on that.

Jesus in Math. 20:27 : "whoever wants to be first among you must be YOUR SLAVE--" whatever happened? how did we the jws, become the slaves of the first 8s, when they are supposed to be OUR slaves, working for OUR salvation?

• Island Man
    Island Man

prologos: " whatever happened? how did we the jws, become the slaves of the first 8s, when they are supposed to be OUR slaves, working for OUR salvation?"

But they ARE out slave working for our salvation . . . they're our Faithful and Discreet Slave publishing lifesaving information for us to take in that we might gain everlasting life. Where else would we go? Who else has the truth? We must be loyal to our Faithful and Discreet Slave who feed us the right food at the . . . . p r o p e r . . . . t i m e.

• prologos
    prologos

If they are our slaves, let us dictate the term* of their slavery.

The illusion these "slaves" of ours have perpetrated for over 100 years via the organisation.

promises of deliverance, dated again and again, failed again and again a 100% failure rate of salvation. wow.

with slaves like that, who needs masters?

Island man, you asked: who else has the truth? good question, because you you know very well that wtBtS inc. does not, never had. but

The truth about the truth will set you free. John 8--.

* I will only accept slaves to contribute to my well being that are honest.

• Island Man
    Island Man

prologos, they claim to be a slave but they behave like the Lords of the faith of all JWs.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
  • Fernando
    Fernando

This is the sleight of hand used by the apostate Watchtower organisation to remove the ingredient called "salvation" from the medicine called the "Good News".

Just ask any Watchtower follower to explain what the "Good News" is.

Salvation is missing.

(Yet, searching the 2012 Watchtower library for the phrase “good news of salvation“ produces 114 hits)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

They really don't believe that salvation comes through Christ...

SALVATION COMES FROM OBEYING THE GOVERNING BODY! That's the true message of JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit