BOE letter: New lights new changes

by pixel 85 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lozza Aussie
    Lozza Aussie

Seriously I am so glad that I am not involved with this madness anymore. I had a good laugh at flippers comment and others on here. I wonder what next these whack jobs will dream up?

Lozza

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Lozza Aussie: me too! It is stuff like this that makes me feel good about my decision. Not that I ever doubt the decision for one minute, but it gives you confirmation over and over and you are happy that you cut your losses. Let the winners run.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If I had wanted to "Draw Close" to my Father, I would not have used his persoanl name, either to his face or when talking about him, he and I would have viewed that as the height of impertinence.

And as to what my father's name meant, so what ? it was who he was, and what he was that was important. All that is lost in the JW's overuse of the word "Jehovah".

The funny thing is that most JW's think they are the only ones using the name a lot, but go to Youtube and put in "Jehovah Most High" or similar and you will find many Gospel type songs from churches using the name, and in some rather beautiful songs too !

• thomasaquinas
    thomasaquinas

You will have a PM, Pixel in a few minutes.

• pixel
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

marked

• processor
    processor

See complete comparison here: http://www.diffchecker.com/cxs6dldn

• linuxbob
    linuxbob

Who gives a flying xxxx what they are trying to accomplish. You're either in the xxxxng cult or your not.

I couldn't agree more.

lb

[Edited for language, guideline 3. - jgnat]

• trillaz
    trillaz

"He has also taught us about the person it represents." I come back after months of hiatus and am greeted with new changes. Ok, am I missing something or does this not conflict with John 4:24 etc that state God is a spirit? There is the grey watchtower spirit-person definition, so I wonder if this is to align more of that idea with all of ther texts.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Can you smell that???I think it might just be bs.again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit