• Bang
    Bang

Yeah! Now that's what I needed to hear
    I'll pray for your mom.

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Jack2,

perhaps this is a drying up of the waters,
    Does that mean that you believe them to be Babylon the Great?

bjc

• Satanus
    Satanus

BitterM

Central butte. It's a small town near herbert or morse. Ring any bells? About 40 miles east of swift current. So where wuz ya born, regina?

SS

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

satan i wasn't born too too far from central butte.. i was born in rosetown. lol.
    where all have you lived around here? just central butte? in sask i've lived in aberdeen, canora, coronach, assiniboia, regina beach, regina, etc. usually moving back and forth between small towns around here and in alberta.
    neat to know we come from the same flat praries !

hmmm, runningman.. you can always come over and find peace and calm at my place pal! hope ma isn't too hard on ya.

the scalpel shines in god's sunshine
    street lights whisper pain
    down here near the poison stream our god has gone insane

• Satanus
    Satanus

BM

I lived in herbert, morse and near glen kerr on a farm. Bet you haven't heard of glen kerr. It was only a gas station, a general store, some elevators, a black smith shop and one residential house. We moved away when i was 8 or 9. I have a few relatives around the area.

A jw called henry nickel who lived in herbert sucked my dad into it.

SS

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol satan, most of saskatchewan is a gas station, general store and elevators ! but nope, never heard of glen kerr. i know a family of nickels in the regina area.. jws too.. could be ol' henry's kids and grandkids! you are lucky you got out of the flatlands at such a young age .

whereabouts are you now? care to tell?

the scalpel shines in god's sunshine
    street lights whisper pain
    down here near the poison stream our god has gone insane

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

I remember Isaiah 60 where once the co's and do's spoke on assemblies about the increasing multitude
    now we can say the doves disappear instead o coming home.

when the last dove goes, please dont forget to switch off the light.

maybe they all unite over brooklyn and shit on the tower that is disappears.

every valley may be axcalted and every mountain crush to the sea....

• Satanus
    Satanus

BM

Now i live in montreal.

You never were a jw, though, were ya? It seems your parents aren't very religious either. There are so many fundies around there. My relatives are SO religious... it's hard to believe they stayed w it all their lives. Mennenites, you know.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Thanks for the invite, BM. However, I suspect it would be easier to explain to my mother why I am not going to the assembly, than it would be to explain to my wife why I am going over to your place for a visit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit