New Handbill Campaign

by NoRegrets 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"The campaign ends today."

Wow. Evidently, that means it's become "old light" already. I hope WT used self-destructing paper or printed an expiration date on the front.

The way their nulite is in constant churn, they should have put "destroy by ..." dates on all their false prophetic litteratrash from CT Russell's day one.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

No, see that's where you're wrong Billy. Just because the campaign ended today, didn't mean that the message at the heart of our effort will be exchanged in the future. As was mentioned in our most recent District Conventions, these tract campaigns are going to be more frequent. Our field service time slips are even going to me modified so as to record just how many of these special tracts are placed. This is just the beginning. As sure as Alabama will beat Auburn, these special tracts will be placed.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

A real JW wouldn't use a football reference. Losch is particularly looking forward to all American football players and fans being destroyed at Armageddon.

And a real JW would realize that the JW message does change.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Well Losch is entitled to his opinion and his pompadour, I'm sure Bro. Herd would disagree. The JW message doesn't change, it adjusts. There is a fundamental difference.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Nope, it changes.

• Simon
    Simon

Having millions of people go round handing people what basically goes straight into recycling is crazy.

It would be more efficient to just pay the postal service to deliver their junk mail.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Two JWs came to my brother's house today. I wrote www.freedomofmind.com on the tract that they gave me and handed it back.

I hope that more JWs come to my door. It was pretty easy to ask JWs if I could give them something in return for taking their tract and returning their tract to them with "life saving information".

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• blondie
    blondie

Nothing for us....haven't seen a jw for 3 years in this neighborhood and less than a mile from the KH. Did you know that jws will be counting these slips on their service record slips?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

blondie - Nothing for us....haven't seen a jw for 3 years in this neighborhood and less than a mile from the KH. Did you know that jws will be counting these slips on their service record slips?

Yep, that is why I wrote www.freedomofmind.com on the tract and returned it to them, so that they should not be able to count it as a placement.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• rebel8
    rebel8

So you see this as different?

In my experience, the handbill campaigns were highly controlled, designed to get the inactives out door knocking. We were given scripts and the main goal was ding dong ditch, just drop off the tracts in as many places as you could.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit