Greetings to All!! I'm Baaaaaack....

by Elders_Kid 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome back. I don't remember you,but I'll be glad to get to know you!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello, It will be interesting to 'hear' what you have been up too.

LoisLane

• mouthy
    mouthy

I should think so!!! You left the "family" to see the world. Now youve seen it tell us all about it.

I miss all of those that leave us. Being the Granny on board I have to keep peeking back in to see
    who is misbehaving. LOL XXXX

Mouthy Granny Grace

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm an elder's son as well. This site really helped me a lot in the early 2000's.

You are correct, Simon still administers the site with the help of Angharad and a few others. Although probably our dads would say Satan's in charge of this place.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Welcome back, Elder's Kid. Who's your Daddy???

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

Thanks everyone! There's a couple names I recognize... mouthy, Gopher. Hopefully some of the others I used to chat with will still be around. I haven't been able to find an IM on the site, must have been lost in the remodel.

Life has been great, haven't done anything super exciting so I won't bore you with details... yet.

I've been supporting recovering JWs locally, we even have our own little Black Sheep group that gets together from time to time. I figure it's time to come back here and repay the favor for those that helped me.

Have a good one!

EK

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I am honered that you remembered me -I will stick my head out the window.

Oh NO I wont it is snowing hard....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit