They Need War Now

by metatron 32 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/26/israel-issues-warning-to-iran-over-nuclear-bomb-report/?intcmp=latestnews

There have been similar headlines on USA Today and the Drudgereport.

They need WW3 and they need it now.

The israelis understand what will likely happen if peace with Iran breaks out. There will be a movement towards eliminating all nuclear weapons in the middle east and the intensification of declaring 'apartheid' as regards the Palestinians.

In other words, the practical end of Israel as a Zionist state.

In addition, there are Senators who lust for war (Lindsay Graham, etc) They realize that the fog of war would move the US towards becoming a full police state, eliminating what's left of the Bill of Rights and distracting the whole nation from its failing economy.

I think it's too late for a phony false flag attack - to blame Iran for some made-up terrorist attack. The warmongers are getting painted into a corner.

Europe wants peace because of its weak economy -oil prices will come down once sanctions end.

The world is headed for radical change. It's getting more interesting.....

metatron

• tornapart
    tornapart

I was reading the Albert Pike letter yesterday. Hoax or not, it was scarily accurate. It was mentioned in a book in 1955 just before the height of the cold war. One would have thought if it'd been a hoax they would have been convinced WWIII would have been between the USA and the USSR.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

met your posts are so apocalyptic. I don't know how you can stand it.

Are we at a point where, as a citizen of the US, suey would be a perfectly rational choice considering what's apparently coming?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

It's not surprising for persons who leave an apocalyptic mind-control cult like the JW's. Robert King (e-watchman) is the biggest apocalyptic ex-JW of them all.

• metatron
    metatron

I should clarify. I don't think WW3 is going to happen.

I think that our world should have ended many, many times - due to nuclear accidents, accidental nuclear war, pandemics and asteroids.

but, somehow, we're still here.

Imagine you are pushed against a wall, blindfolded for execution. The guns fire but you are still alive. Why?

That's the key question for me - something is preventing our demise and I wonder what their purpose or intention is.

metatron

• 5go
    5go

This is just a phase in leaving.

• cofty
    cofty

Let go of the comfort blanket - nobody is actually in charge.

The real secret to understanding the world is this.....

are you ready........

Shit happens.

• metatron
    metatron

I lack enough faith to believe that our world survives simply by accident.

There is a false dichotomy here. People commonly vacillate between thinking that our world is absolutely on its own, without God OR believing that a personal Creator exists, who cares about us and has a Grand Purpose.

I disagree with this stark choice. I think there may be a third choice, located roughly in the middle.

metatron

• cofty
    cofty

You are the one creating a false dichotomy between accident and international conspiracy.

The reality is far more mundane.

• designs
    designs

We have Congressmen like Issa and Cantor whose districts have a heavy dependence of military contracts for those economies to do well, guess how they vote for propriations to be spent.

The War machine vs Education. I hope our President's focus on Education prevails.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit