Anticipating future changes in the organisation - crystal ball gazing

by yadda yadda 2 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• erbie
    erbie

I predict a riot...

Viva!!!

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Steve, Steve, Steve, have you fallen in the popular trap that most of Christianity believes. That fulfillment of bible prophecy will be published in mainstream media because it is so self evident. Ignoring what Jesus Christ said about staying awake because he is coming as a theif in the night.

If you are still waiting for all those prophecies I mentioned above to come true, its too late!

Almost ALL of what Jesus Christ said would happen has already happened while billions of Christians are still sleeping.

Wake up!

Watch the video above that I invited Cofty to watch.

abe

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I think the biggest enemy of the Watchtower is time.

As long as things carry on without a global cataclysm occuring and less clear evidence of good Biblical interpretation the Watchtower is vunerable.

People have already started looking at their watches and wondering if this gamble of their most precious possession (time) was worth it.

• cofty
    cofty

People have already started looking at their watches and wondering if this gamble of their most precious possession (time) was worth it

But it's already too late for my parent's generation. Tragic.

• steve2
    steve2

I think the biggest enemy of the Watchtower is time.

Well said, MTM. It can get some extra mileage out of each new successive generation believing "The time is at hand!"

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Is that a new catchphrase for the WT Steve ?

Oh, no it is at least 100years old. So what exactly does "at hand" or "soon" mean ?

I think back to all those Householders who said to me as a JW in DtoD work, "Not in my lifetime", how right they were, not in mine either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit