So the people with the REAL truth are apostates!

by ILoveTTATT 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I have been on this site for around two months. In those two months, I have learnt a ridiculous amount of JW history and I now have insight on how HUMONGOUS of a SCAM the JW's are. At first, maybe even a year ago, I would have thought, yeah... the apostates have half-truths and they utilize SOME truths and then lie about the rest.

Well, for the benefit of all the lurkers in here: TRUST the apostates! This will seem like such a foreign concept to you, but please, do trust us. You will be SHOCKED OVER AND OVER AND OVER FOR MONTHS once you learn TTATT, The Truth about the Truth...

No, we don't have all the answers. We don't know if there IS a God or there isn't. We don't know what TRULY happens to us when we die. But here's a newsflash: NEITHER DO THE JW'S!!

What we DO know is this: JW's are a false religion. They are a cult. They are a publishing corporation who could really care less about the TRUTH about the Bible. They have changed their beliefs so many times, it's hard to keep track. A whole book would have to be written about all the doctrinal changes.

I know that some of the stuff the apostates say is hard to verify. But trust me, I have gone to great lengths to verify, for example, that we taught that Armageddon was going to happen in 1915. I have actually held a copy of the book where this is written, found in a JW Kingdom Hall. I have actually taken pictures with my phone of this book. I keep these pictures as reminders that yes, the apostates really tell the truth about JW's.

I would like to take the time to invite you to visit www.jwfacts.com, if you haven't already done so. It is a great resource, tells a lot of TRUTHS about "the Truth"...

I would like to WELCOME, each and every one of you. Stick around.

Big hug,

ILoveTTATT

• Comatose
    Comatose

For any lurkers... I was an elders son who pioneered through my teenage years and had assembly parts. I was a great Witness. I hated apostates. I loved the truth. But it is true, that as a lifelong witness I had been lied to about what 1914 was as a prophecy. It wasnt a prophecy... Check out jwfacts.com

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

A little skepticism can be a good thing. God gave you a brain so why not use it!!

Do your own independent research and critically think for yourself. It can be hard at first then it gets easier the more that you use your brain to think for yourself. Visiting the following websites will help you:  www.jwfacts.com, www.watchtowerdocuments.com, www.jwsurvey.org, www.freeminds2.org, and www.freedomofmind.com.

Ask yourself, "Why is the WTBTS so afraid of JWs reading non-WTBTS sanctioned material (that includes the "Older Light" of the WTBTS)?" Would you trust a used car salesmen selling you a "Yugo"?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• jam
    jam

Hey, I was a owner of a Yugo. The salesman told me it was a good deal.

I wish I could find that guy. A good comparison, Yugo and WT. LOL

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Think about the fact that the Watchtower says not to look in the internet for information about them, trust only the Watchtower. There is no one United ex JW organization, but if you visit any ex JW site, they will encourage you to research everything for yourself and check neutral sources. Truth stands up to scrutiny, lies do not.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

ILOVETTATt: . . . yes, the apostates really tell the truth about JW's.

Hell yah it's true. Nobody could make up all this shit!

Doc

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Well it's not that "the apostates" have the truth, but that those with the truth (formerly) are now ALSO apostates at Bethel; If you know what I mean, they are now all the same "operation of error"; People rarely see what is actually going on until well after it has taken place (in some pop book for Dodo Birds), and by then even if it repeats again and again, people are generally too stupefied by post-industial "life" to understand in their own time even when it all repeats, over and over and over; I give the collective JWN IQ about a 99 from what I have seen so far, if that, if you know what I mean; The only truth here is JW error celebrated as some form of revelation to excuse more sinners to carry on as if it's all ok as they base their own personal religion on a deliverance from JW error they hypocritically REPEAT - lol; It's ALL now the same thing; One BIG error...

I can see where mankind is going, for like a fractal it all repeats EVERYWHERE, and it basically needs to start over; If you know what I mean, and technology will aid the process to aid that transition; From a human standpoint, there is a window of opportunity, not much time to start to reverse the planetary burden, one way, or another; Too many people have now devolved to terminal psychological ruin, in my opinion, and it is not going to simply heal itself as all these people are also addicted to various all consuming pleasures, only making the collapse that much harder to adjust to as Darwin's active model of "natural selection" should start to decrease America's population by I would say 1/3 over the next 15 years;

The system as designed it's own mecanism of extinctive balance, built by know-it-all self-righteous Dodo Birds like the ones here; If you know what I mean; Congregations of JWs are really no different now; It's all the same feather; People better get ready for some big changes coming our way soon, BIG changes aided by 100s and 100s of trillions in fiscal and monetary implosions to start it off, covered up by some massive events distracted into the national, religious and terror based myths that the Dodo Birds are used to;

• suavojr
    suavojr

ILOVETTATT great post! you said: No, we don't have all the answers. We don't know if there IS a God or there isn't. We don't know what TRULY happens to us when we die. But here's a newsflash: NEITHER DO THE JW'S!!

When you can admit you don't know the answer that in itself is true humility. Don’t be afraid if you are challenged, don’t be afraid to look and corroborate what everyone says and at the end, make your decision based on the facts and evidence.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Those of us who have left the WT, and done our research, as IloveTTATT has been doing, have come to realise that nobody needs to lie to expose the WT/JW religion as false.

I think sometimes some on here, and elsewhere on the net, have gone too far with assertions they cannot prove, and usually they are reigned in by older hands at the game, who point out the need for solid facts and evidence, otherwise, if JW's find one thing wrong in what you say, they will not listen to the rest, which may be solid gold.

I have found more real Truth on this site than I found in 58 years in the JW religion.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I too had a chance to see several of the older books at my hall to confirm things. I have also been able to meet one of the writers of books like the insight books etc. It interesting to find out that just about all the writers of materials from the 70 and early 80's are all no longer members, that says something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit