Isn't the new light exciting???

by wannaexit 31 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

yadda yadda 2, you are wonderfully perceptive about human nature!

• prologos
    prologos

Faithful witness , you said well "-- I dont speak JW as well as I did when my brain was numb.--".

Like most languages, JWspeak or watchtowerese is an evolving lingo. The shibbolet of the cult thinkers.

we are looking forward to your coming comments.

" let your saying be seasoned with salt". paul in collosians 4:6. goodness gracious.

Yes! the new light, (FRESH)*, light IS exciting,

it excites the part of the brain that detects, triggers the "--wait a minute ---!?" response.

* wt oo13, july 15, page 17, par.8, 3rd last line.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

It is not new light... they are only flashes of light (that is what they say these days for all I know)

• stillin
    stillin

New light sure makes the old light look stupid

• prologos
    prologos

there was a fitting description of a "flickering light" function of the brain:

Wackelkontakt. meaning:

wacky, intermittant contact of essential electrical (brain) connections.

if it flickers,

failure is developping. (we pilots used to tap the old instruments to make sure the readings were true.) like tapping the forhead.

It is not REALITY, the real world that is flickering,

it is the WT writer world view of things invisible that shows sign of loose, lost contacts.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I'm hoping there'll be some really wacky 'new light' at the AGM.. it'll make my fade so much easier!!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The "noolite" on the parables is actually centuries old light for the Churches of Christendom.

Read any of their Bible encyclopedias, this is the "understanding" they have been teaching for a long time.

Funny how what the Churches teach (according to the Botchtower) is "basically worthless", yet Satan's Evil Spirit gave them this truth, and the annointed in heaven have only just managed to get this through to the twats in Brooklyn.

• wasblind
    wasblind

It is not new light.......they are only flashes of light ( that is what they say these days for all I know )____DeWandelaar

That happens when the Governing Body strike a match in the wind

• bigmac
    bigmac

sorry--i only just read this thread--can someone remind me----what was the old light--?

• steve2
    steve2

It's also sorry from me bigmac. I can only dimly recall the old light because the new light has severely dazzled me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit