sunday dinner with mom was a hoot...too bad she is sooooo brainwashed.....

by Lied2NoMore 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

When I was enlightening my dear sister about the Menlo Park KH disgrace, she yelled that she didn't want to talk about this, and slammed the 'phone down on me. Haven't heard from her in over a year. True Christianity in action - as ordered by the Brothers Grim/m in Brooklyn!

The perversions of Scripture emanating from that source, are nothing less than than the waters of life being poisoned at source. (2 Thess. 2:11,12)

On their instructions, people willingly "stone to death" anyone who says something remotely critical of the Org!

• nugget
    nugget

It is almost impossible to reason with someone who is indoctrinated. They never listen and they can't process the logical argument that contradicts with their world view. My mum is a prime example, you think you are getting somewhere and then she says "Jehovah will sort it out in his own time."

The society has programmed their drones so well it is sad to watch.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You put her cognitive dissonance into overdrive. I'm surprised her head didn't explode.

I loved your point about Jesus being an apostate. That's powerful reasoning. By the same logic, every WTBTS regime change since Russell has been an example of the new leader(s) apostatizing from the teachings of the last, from Rutherford to the latest GB 2.0.1.

It's all bs.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Not just every regime change, every time they change a major doctrine they are apostasizing from the previous teaching. The WT are the most frequent of Apostates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit