Can not read my pms

by label licker 16 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Simon
    Simon

I'll have to check some of the counts are correct. The envelope only appears if you have a message ... if you want to get to your PMs there is a link on your profile (i.e. click your name first and then the toolbar shows inbox / sent etc...)

• Simon
    Simon

You have a few old unread PMs mouthy

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I got a notice of 3 unread PMs, very cool!! But since I've read them, I can't access my PMs at all. No envelope.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Ahhh if I click on someone, I get the option to send a message, or look at sent/recieved messages. But...............

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And now I don't even see the symbol for the PM. No envelope, just "Welcome [username]:Logout" with no envelope. It used to be between "[username] and the :Logout"; now there is nothing there.

• rod.henderson
    rod.henderson

I have an envelope icon but it shows no messages.

Sorry! I'm probably being really dim, but can someone explain how I send/receive PMs? According to my Inbox page, I don't have any PMs but the title bar of the page (at the top of the internet tab) says 'Messages Received (1)'. Also I can't see any obvious way to send a PM. Probably being silly, but not sure what to do.

• Simon
    Simon

I've changed it so the envelope always appears as before. If you have any unread PMs there will also be a counter in red. I'll make it a bit bolder / more obvious at some point when I have chance.

When you're viewing the PMs, the [1] in a box will just be the page number.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit